significant airplay in a sentence
1) The single received significant radio airplay following its release.
2) The title track also received significant airplay .
3) She won fourteen songwriting awards and her songs have received significant local airplay .
significant airplay example sentences4) It was not until 1969 that reggae artists began to receive significant airplay .
5) Their singles eventually received significant airplay in the United States on college radio.
6) The single "Record Body Count" garnered them significant airplay on radio and MuchMusic.
7) The album sold over 339,000 copies without significant radio airplay and limited exposure on VH-1.
8) The title track also spent seven weeks on the Swedish singles chart and gained significant airplay on radio and TV.
9) When the album's second single failed to gain significant radio airplay , her label dropped her from their roster.
10) The quirky music video for the song and several others from this album received significant airplay on the upstart MTV.
11) The album received significant radio airplay (five songs made the AOR charts in all) and spawned several video hits.
12) In 2005, the singles "Comeback Girl" and "You Know It" received significant airplay on Irish radio.
13) Eurodance received significant airplay on radio stations in the Greater Toronto Area such as Power 88.5, Energy 108 and Hot 103.5.
14) For most of that summer, "The Letter" appeared on Billboard's "Clip List," based on the significant airplay and exposure it received on TNN (The Nashville Network).
15) Scrugg enjoyed limited success, with their double A-side "One Way Street" and "Linda Loves Linda" receiving significant airplay but failing to perform well in the charts.
example sentences with significant airplay16) Its two major singles, "Giving In" and "The Way You Like It," received significant airplay on rock radio.
17) Its title track, "Sweater", received significant airplay on national Australian radio station Triple J and reached No. 33 on the station's Hottest 100 of 1998.
18) Starting with the Hot 100 chart for the week ending November 29, 1969, this rule was altered; if both sides received significant airplay , they were listed together.
19) However, he did have the single "Swear to Your Heart" in 1990 - from the movie soundtrack for "Arachnophobia" - which received significant airplay .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of significant airplay
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of significant airplay with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with significant airplay
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word significant airplay in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with significant airplay.
20 examples of simple sentences of significant airplay. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of significant airplay
Compound Sentences with significant airplay
Complex Sentences with significant airplay
Compound-Complex Sentences with significant airplay