shifting alliances in a sentence
1) They also involved quickly shifting alliances , and mainly used mercenaries.
2) They are also prone to infighting and shifting alliances .
3) Being in competition, these republics engaged in shifting alliances and warfare.
shifting alliances example sentences4) These different sites can yield complex and shifting alliances and points of tension.
5) This system tends to have many shifting alliances until one of two things happens.
6) In a region of shifting alliances , Israel is America's unwavering ally.
7) After Yuan Shikai's death, shifting alliances of regional warlords fought for control of the Beijing government.
8) The Chicago Sun-Times notes that the game of Diplomacy adds in shifting alliances , deception, and backstabbing.
9) The shifting alliances in the Cossacks have generated a large amount of controversy, especially during the 20th century.
10) Each of the Twelve Colonies was originally its own independent state for two thousand years, with various shifting alliances .
11) During World War II, Goebbels increased his power and influence through adroit and shifting alliances with other Nazi leaders.
12) Indian tribes played both sides off against each other, forming shifting alliances in an attempt to retain their own independence.
13) Perhaps local politics needs to be seen as a series of shifting alliances , varying over time and from issue to issue.
14) The clandestine milieu they inhabited was awash in intrigue, shifting alliances , internecine disputes, and unexpected linkages that defied standard interpretations.
15) In a complicated mayoral election amidst shifting alliances , Langlie lost the general election to former mayor John Dore, whom Smith had bested in 1934.
example sentences with shifting alliances16) As Baras's spy, Lord Draahg reported on Darth Vengean's private meetings and shifting alliances - information Vengean had deliberately prevented Baras from learning.
17) This was an era of constantly shifting alliances , and in 1301 John MacSween was in alliance with Angus Og against the MacDougalls of Lorne.
18) Military production ebbs and flows in line with politics, social beliefs, shifting alliances , territorial expansion and contraction, military victories and defeats.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of shifting alliances
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of shifting alliances with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with shifting alliances
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word shifting alliances in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with shifting alliances.
20 examples of simple sentences of shifting alliances. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of shifting alliances
Compound Sentences with shifting alliances
Complex Sentences with shifting alliances
Compound-Complex Sentences with shifting alliances