temporary alliance in a sentence
1) Temporary alliances between villages for warfare were also formed.
2) Lord Keran accepts and a temporary alliance is forged.
3) The pair forge a temporary alliance , and defeat Ogilvy.
temporary alliance example sentences4) In breakaways all sorts of temporary alliances are formed and quickly broken.
5) Eggman has often formed temporary alliances with Sonic and others to help them defeat these foes.
6) Coalition -- A temporary alliance of factions, parties, etc., for some specific purpose.
7) Buffy is nearly captured by police, but is rescued by Spike, who offers a temporary alliance .
8) Connor meets with his father, and the two forge a temporary alliance to eliminate a rogue Templar.
9) His temporary alliance with the Red Skull - an unrepentant Nazi war criminal - is a highly uneasy one.
10) Meeting on Sancrist, the remaining free nations formed a temporary alliance in order to fight back against the Dragonarmies.
11) He has formed a temporary alliance with Lady Macbeth after her betrayal of her husband, but can he trust her?
12) Doctor Frankenstoat (voiced by Brian Trueman): Another one-shot villain who forms a temporary alliance with Count Duckula.
13) The war with Germany also brought about a temporary alliance with the two greatest powers in the "imperialist camp," namely, Britain and the United States.
14) By Nov. 4 Demirel was reportedly contemplating a temporary alliance to this end, to include not just the SHP but also the Islamic fundamentalist Welfare Party (RP).
15) Temporary alliances among Lithuanian dukes often sufficed for military ventures into, and plundering of, these lands (including Pskov, plundered in 1213).
example sentences with temporary alliance16) Their constant need to fight is an expression of Orc culture: Orcs do not form alliances except for temporary alliances with each other.
17) At this time, none of the tribal confederations of Mongolia were united politically, and arranged marriages were often used to solidify temporary alliances .
18) Hikmatyar loses hundreds of men and several tanks in the battle, which included a temporary alliance between the Taliban and the forces of Rabbani.
19) Briefly during early 385, he also had to battle Jin forces, which had taken most of the territory south of the Yellow River and was in a temporary alliance with Fu Pi.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of temporary alliance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of temporary alliance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with temporary alliance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word temporary alliance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with temporary alliance.
20 examples of simple sentences of temporary alliance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of temporary alliance
Compound Sentences with temporary alliance
Complex Sentences with temporary alliance
Compound-Complex Sentences with temporary alliance