shaft alley in a sentence
1) The incoming water flooded the shaft alley .
2) The watertight door between the shaft alley and main engine compartment was permanently affixed open.
3) Only the aft engine room and " shaft alley ", at the stern of the ship, would be spared.
shaft alley example sentences4) Areas below "B" deck, not authorized for passenger access and closed for students, comprised "C" deck, engine room, shaft alley , fuel tanks and water ballast areas.
5) Her amphibious expertise contributed to her success during Operation " shaft alley " in Samar and also in resupplying marines at Guam and Peking.
6) "Almaack" went to general quarters; a quick investigation of the damage revealed the engine and fire rooms, as well as hold number five and the shaft alley , flooded.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of shaft alley
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of shaft alley with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with shaft alley
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word shaft alley in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with shaft alley.
20 examples of simple sentences of shaft alley. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of shaft alley
Compound Sentences with shaft alley
Complex Sentences with shaft alley
Compound-Complex Sentences with shaft alley