Tin Pan Alley in a sentence
1) Tin Pan Alley produced patriotic songs to rally the people.
2) She played Rio Rita Girl in Tin Pan Alley .
3) Many song-lyrics are Tin Pan Alley tunes, often in their jazz versions.
Tin Pan Alley example sentences4) Modulation by thirds was a common element of Tin Pan Alley music.
5) We're not Tin Pan Alley songwriters; we're a rock band.
6) The music of Tin Pan Alley would later become a recurring theme in Disney animation.
7) Or will he have the success that eludes the smart boys of Tin Pan Alley ?
8) Tin Pan Alley was a center for music publishing around the turn of the 20th century.
9) She folded her arms over her ample bosom and completed her piece of Tin Pan Alley sentiment.
10) For the first time, Walt turned to Tin Pan Alley song writers to write the songs.
11) Their distinctive sound was a bridge between the pre-rock Tin Pan Alley tradition and the burgeoning new genre.
12) The popularity of the ensemble with visitors launched a fad for Hawaiian-themed songs among Tin Pan Alley songwriters.
13) Irwin Street was also known as " Tin Pan Alley " as many buildings featured a corrugated iron roof.
14) Swing is primarily a fusion of 1930s jazz fused with elements of the blues and Tin Pan Alley .
15) She began taking piano lessons at age five, playing old Tin Pan Alley tunes from her grandmother's collection.
example sentences with Tin Pan Alley16) There are millions of songs like 'Michelle' and 'Yesterday' written in Tin Pan Alley ".
17) This was a common practice on Tin Pan Alley at the time, and it wasn't illegal or anything.
18) At the same time, Steyn also acknowledges, however, that this was a longstanding Tin Pan Alley practice.
19) There has been a recording studio in the basement of No. 22 since Tin Pan Alley Studios was established in 1954.
20) Tin Pan Alley was the biggest source of popular music early in the 20th century (Garofolo, 17).
21) In his lyrics he captured the nuances of male-female love relationships in a way that went beyond Tin Pan Alley sentimentalism.
22) During his childhood, Parks became extremely fond of old-style American music, most notably the sounds of Tin Pan Alley .
23) Jack Norworth wrote many Tin Pan Alley hits including the lyrics to "Take Me Out to the Ball Game".
24) Both "Sunday Go to Meetin' Time" and " Tin Pan Alley Cats" are also on this list.
25) She was paired as a sister act opposite Grable in the film " Tin Pan Alley ", later that same year.
26) Les Conn: The problem was John (Bloom) didn't know anybody in the music business except myself because I was quite well-known at that time in Tin Pan Alley .
27) Tin Pan Alley .
28) One day, flicking through the music papers like we did every Wednesday, I spotted an ad in the Melody Maker for premises in Tin Pan Alley - Denmark Street.
How to use Tin Pan Alley in a sentence29) Deaths: Sammy Fain: in Los Angeles aged 87: one of the last tunesmiths who peddled their songs from the back of trucks and in the dingy hallways of Tin Pan Alley .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Tin Pan Alley
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Tin Pan Alley with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Tin Pan Alley
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Tin Pan Alley in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Tin Pan Alley.
20 examples of simple sentences of Tin Pan Alley. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Tin Pan Alley
Compound Sentences with Tin Pan Alley
Complex Sentences with Tin Pan Alley
Compound-Complex Sentences with Tin Pan Alley