secure agreement in a sentence
1) The other thing we're doing is securing multi-year agreements .
2) Lafayette secured Louis-Philippe's agreement to various reforms.
3) Securing agreement to the change in the Council election cycle.
secure agreement example sentences4) The Senate majority wanted to secure the peace agreement by taking power in Beijing.
5) Many businesses expend far too little effort in securing appropriate non-disclosure agreements during software audits.
6) An agreement was secured with MTV as well to utilize music on various televised productions.
7) Cohen secured the kabaka's agreement not to oppose independence within the larger Uganda framework.
8) His next triumph was to secure agreement from important Frontier leaders to an agreed constitutional solution.
9) However, an unusual agreement was ultimately secured between the Plebeians and the Patricians.
10) Gillard and Carr also secured agreements for an annual leadership dialogue with their Chinese counterparts.
11) International conferences were organised to secure agreement on Suez Canal operations but all were ultimately fruitless.
12) Hunt next secured an agreement from Howsam to bring a team to Denver, Colorado.
13) The administration failed to secure an agreement with the Iraqis to maintain a U.S. troop presence .
14) Cutler lobbied for access, finally securing an agreement from Stephanopoulos to film with the campaign.
15) They ultimately secured State Government agreement and assistance to build a State school at Edge Hill.
example sentences with secure agreement16) To date, the program has secured 300 verbal agreements with landowners to practice wise land use management.
17) He showed that display signals among the Yomut Turkmen of northern Iran helped to secure trade agreements .
18) Areva in 2010 secured an agreement giving it exclusive uranium mining rights in central Jordan for 25 years.
19) It will be easier to secure agreement for the policies of expansion than for those of contraction.
20) Korea was fully discussed at the conference and agreement was secured , which later ran into the sands.
21) The Handling Co-Editor needs to secure reviewer's agreement to conduct the review in the allotted time.
22) In January 1997, Starz secured a licensing agreement with Paramount Pictures, broadcasting over 300 titles.
23) He repeatedly led initiatives to secure doctrinal agreement between Wittenberg, the south German cities, and Switzerland.
24) While all the above proposals were seriously considered, none of them secured the agreement of the Committee.
25) Grandison Reavis secures production agreement .
26) Blumenthal and Cooper secured agreements from MySpace and Facebook to push toward making their companies' sites safer.
27) On December 28, he secured an agreement with another major National Front figure, Shahpour Bakhtiar.
28) Cohen secured White's agreement and then fired Malzberg; White assumed control with the May 1969 issue.
How to use secure agreement in a sentence29) The Sri Lanka Foreign Employment Bureau (SLFEB) is yet to secure an agreement with Iraq.
30) From 1942 to 1945, Millis tried to secure a jurisdictional agreement with NWLB chair George W. Taylor.
31) The defenders did secure an agreement to spare half of the goods inside the castle, thus avoiding further looting.
32) On 17 May the union's Nichibei Eigo Gakuin branch was formed at its first collective agreement was secured .
33) Johansson signed a contract with Toleman for but it fell through when Toleman failed to secure a tyre agreement .
34) In addition, the "Kapitan Cina" also faced considerable difficulties in securing new agreements with Abu Bakar.
35) One or more of the Allies may have suggested that a representative of the Zionist Organization secure the agreement .
36) He went to Saudi Arabia from 4 to 6 November in hopes of obtaining financial aid and securing trade agreements .
37) This is easy to point out, difficult to secure agreement on, and very difficult to put into practice.
38) Scuderia Toro Rosso secured an agreement with Renault for engines in 2014, ending their seven-year arrangement with Ferrari.
39) During his tour Cheney had secured the agreement of the Japanese and South Korean governments for his proposed troop cuts.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of secure agreement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of secure agreement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with secure agreement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word secure agreement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with secure agreement.
20 examples of simple sentences of secure agreement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of secure agreement
Compound Sentences with secure agreement
Complex Sentences with secure agreement
Compound-Complex Sentences with secure agreement