generally agreed in a sentence
1) Floating the bag seems generally agreed upon.
2) It is generally agreed that something still needs to change.
3) It is generally agreed that the latter is preferable.
generally agreed example sentences4) What is generally agreed is that these strange objects are organic.
5) The alliance is generally agreed upon before the Games begin.
6) It is generally agreed that Reagan substantially weakened environmental protection.
7) There is no generally agreed upon definition of polysynthesis.
8) The Supervisors were generally agreed that the programme went very well.
9) Matthew and Mark are generally agreed to describe the same event.
10) Combat deaths are generally agreed to have totaled about 250,000.
11) Venice was generally agreed to be a sort of honorary kingdom.
12) It's generally agreed that I need looking after.
13) The modern phasing most generally agreed to by archaeologists is detailed below.
14) It is generally agreed that there is no actual Obama Doctrine.
15) Up until now, the federal government has generally agreed with industry.
example sentences with generally agreed16) Marxists were generally agreed on the internationalization of the economic system.
17) Proto-Germanic is generally agreed to have begun about 500 BC.
18) This was generally agreed and the session was closed and another meeting arranged.
19) It is generally agreed that a zip gun is a crude homemade firearm.
20) It is generally agreed that the Communist Party was launched in 1921.
21) It is generally agreed that garage rock peaked both commercially and artistically around 1966.
22) But those examples of discrimination are generally agreed to be fair and sensible.
23) Meeting participants generally agreed that the recovery in the housing sector had continued.
24) It is generally agreed that information flow within the cortex follows a hierarchical configuration.
25) It is generally agreed that the ancient Egyptians established the 24 hour day.
26) It is generally agreed that hardening of the arteries is not a cause.
27) It is generally agreed they adopted Rabbinical rather than Qaraite Judaism.
28) It is generally agreed upon that Giovanni da Correggio did in fact exist.
How to use generally agreed in a sentence29) Canasta is generally agreed to be best for four players playing in partnerships.
30) It is generally agreed that objects appear smaller and heavier as they move upwards.
31) The generally agreed upon language border is, in other words, politically shaped.
32) There is no generally agreed name for the people who speak Tigrinya.
33) It is generally agreed that the average incubation period is between three and five years.
34) Over the millennia a set of generally agreed rules have been developed by custom.
35) It was generally agreed that six was a good age to train a boy.
36) It is generally agreed that part or all of this iron core is molten.
37) Reviewers generally agreed that the fights were anti-climatic to their build-up spectacle.
38) Santa María, however, is generally agreed to have been a nau.
39) Wonder's "classic period" is generally agreed to be between 1972 and 1977.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of generally agreed
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of generally agreed with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with generally agreed
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word generally agreed in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with generally agreed.
20 examples of simple sentences of generally agreed. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of generally agreed
Compound Sentences with generally agreed
Complex Sentences with generally agreed
Compound-Complex Sentences with generally agreed