draft agreement in a sentence
1) This course teaches students the principles of drafting commercial agreements .
2) agreements drafted in the family mediation session are not legally binding.
3) The process of drafting a new agreement has already begun.
draft agreement example sentences4) Unfortunately the agreement was not so drafted .
5) It negotiates and drafts comprehensive development agreements .
6) Draft an agreement to relinquish custody of your children.
7) A properly drafted non-compete agreement can keep this from happening.
8) This program is essential for practitioners who draft agreements in complex business transactions .
9) Both sides intended to begin drafting a final agreement , but made little progress.
10) PharmAthene had its lawyers draft a definitive licensing agreement based upon the term sheet.
11) Drafting agreements are a relatively common approach utilized in conjunction with floor plan financing.
12) How much time did I spend drafting the agreement on the Smith file?
13) When the current agreement was drafted , was the business in a start-up mode?
14) Draft a custody agreement by putting the case heading on top of the agreement.
15) You and your partner will need to work on drafting an agreement and proposed judgment.
example sentences with draft agreement16) Before Muhammad began the order of drafting the agreement , he consulted the Medinan leaders.
17) Seth Ward fell under investigation, along with the lawyer who helped him draft the agreement .
18) Just sitting down together as a family to draft an agreement can encourage analysis and co-operation.
19) Those who attended were provided with the necessary knowledge of licensing principles and drafting technology transfer agreement .
20) Those who draft an agreement , however, almost always want the agreement to be adopted.
21) The team's objective was defining the partnership model and drafting an agreement between the two companies.
22) E. Joint Drafting; Voluntary Execution This agreement was drafted jointly by all Parties.
23) This agreement is designed to help you draft a custom agreement that reflects your needs and situation.
24) Will a prenuptial agreement drafted in Thailand be valid to cover my assets in other countries?
25) We also draft tailored nondisclosure agreements to meet the needs of a specific transaction or business relationship.
26) We then negotiated the cost structure and royalties for our client, and drafted a partnership agreement .
27) The properly drafted agreement will contain only those provisions which the partners have discussed fully and agreed upon.
28) We have helped people draft premarital agreements for over 27 years and would be happy to help you.
How to use draft agreement in a sentence29) Emphasis will be placed on negotiating and drafting investment agreements in economic sectors of particular importance to developing nations.
30) Principal Employer should execute well drafted agreement and other documents to establish the relationship of principal employer and contractor.
31) Trust receipts may result from drafting agreements between a bank and a manufacturer for the benefit of a dealer.
32) About a month later , we found the space on Piedmont Avenue and literally drafted a partnership agreement overnight.
33) He has extensive experience in negotiating collective bargaining agreements with unions as well as negotiating and drafting executive compensation agreements .
34) Dan also negotiated and drafted license agreements with guaranteed minimum royalties for medium-size clients which avoided litigation with larger corporations.
35) Weekly assignments require each student to draft an agreement or other instrument according to the instructions of a hypothetical client.
36) Active diplomacy by Latin American countries was instrumental to the process of promoting these ideas and drafting the relevant agreements .
37) By mid-September, written negotiations had progressed to the point where Hawkesbury and Otto met to draft a preliminary agreement .
38) Lincoln drafted an amnesty agreement based on terms discussed at the Conference, but met with opposition from his Cabinet.
39) Distribution - Setting up agency agreements while avoiding possible conflicts of interest; drafting franchise agreements as an alternative distribution method.
40) Drafted trust agreements , preneed contracts, and related documents for use in multiple states by funeral homes and insurance agency.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of draft agreement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of draft agreement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with draft agreement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word draft agreement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with draft agreement.
20 examples of simple sentences of draft agreement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of draft agreement
Compound Sentences with draft agreement
Complex Sentences with draft agreement
Compound-Complex Sentences with draft agreement