kindly agree in a sentence
1) Edith Harlow had kindly agreed to teach in her place.
2) You have very kindly agreed to take a few questions.
3) She had kindly agreed to meet me at a coffee shop.
kindly agree example sentences4) Deacon John Smith kindly agreed to board his horse without charge.
5) Bridget Ewing has kindly agreed to co-ordinate the tea arrangements for the October meeting.
6) She kindly agreed to answer.
7) We contacted British Airways Flying Pets Club and they kindly agreed to fly Des home.
8) Neil Bradley of Synthcom Systems has very kindly agreed to host the list free of charge.
9) A representative from the College of Arms had kindly agreed to come and talk about heraldry.
10) Vanda Scaravelli: I met Mr. lyengar, and he kindly agreed to teach me.
11) Through the charity, Health and Homeopathy contacted the patient who kindly agreed to tell her story.
12) Friends like the Post Office workers who have kindly agreed to deliver this leaflet for nothing....
13) Wikimédia Magyarország, the Hungarian Wikimedia Chapter, kindly agreed to help with organizing this event.
14) However, Trym has kindly agreed to step in and perform with us exclusively for these two shows!
15) Ciaran O'Driscoll has very kindly agreed to replace Brendan on the judging panel with Julia Bird.
example sentences with kindly agree16) Vicky kindly agrees to move beds for Jay, and the girls are surprised at her new calm behaviour.
17) Julian Lipscombe kindly agreed to meet us there and show us around this impressive project undertaken by his firm.
18) I spoke to Frank Arnesen and he kindly agreed that we could extend the lad's loan with us.
19) The Governor and Mayor have very kindly agreed to serve as honorary co-chairs of the World Meeting of Families.
20) We have time for a few questions and I noticed you very kindly agreed to take some in your speech.
21) My former FB Manager has written the enclosed testimonial and has kindly agreed to give further details should they be needed.
22) The Titanic brewery (our local one!) has kindly agreed to provide a full real-ale bar during the event.
23) I understand that you have kindly agreed to appear in our Project Video which is being shot this week and next.
24) Pathways student Cliff North has kindly agreed to allow his conference submission on the Value of Philosophy to be reproduced here.
25) He kindly agreed to preach the three day retreat for the Major Seminarians in preparation for the feast of the Assumption.
26) We are also very grateful to the Ironmongers' Company who have very kindly agreed to fund the new wrought iron gate.
27) After all the comments which were posted on our channel Nigel very kindly agreed to answer some of your questions and sho .
28) They have kindly agreed to let me exhibit several of my Dartmoor prints including my latest pictures of Arms Tor and Grimspound.
How to use kindly agree in a sentence29) If you would like to receive my prayer letter please contact Joyce MacPherson who has kindly agreed to distribute it for me.
30) A welcome was given to Beryl Smith who kindly agreed to teach on this day because of the shortage of other trainers.
31) In December 2004 Richard Barbieri, while on tour in Europe, kindly agreed to answer questions provided by members of the Yahoo!
32) I asked him to look over the manuscript of my book and write a "testimonial" paragraph for the back cover, which he kindly agreed to do.
33) You've kindly agreed to take one or two questions and I'm happy to recognise one or two people from the floor, if you could raise your hands.
34) We were also joined by Peter Wales, who was Marlowe Society Chairman when the project began, and who had kindly agreed to speak at the launch.
35) Reg Ward had his office in the Ledger Building during the early days of the LDDC and Wetherspoons very kindly agreed to name one of their side rooms the "Reg Ward Room".
36) High times indeed for this game-ready doubles team of talent who have very kindly agreed to be part of our Introducing... feature.
37) My first visit to the Crown Hotel in the village of Bishop's Waltham was with the Portsmouth Ghost Club, who had kindly agreed to me tagging along.
38) Nick Dennis, an ex-Vulcan Pilot and regular member of our aircrew, came along for the day to help out and kindly agreed to do the cockpit tours.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of kindly agree
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of kindly agree with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with kindly agree
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word kindly agree in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with kindly agree.
20 examples of simple sentences of kindly agree. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of kindly agree
Compound Sentences with kindly agree
Complex Sentences with kindly agree
Compound-Complex Sentences with kindly agree