repel advance in a sentence
1) Can you repair your tank and repel the allied advance ?
2) The rebel attack was halted after loyalist armored units repelled an advance by rebel forward units.
3) Another Russian cavalry advance was repelled by the British Heavy Cavalry Brigade, charging uphill against advised military practice.
repel advance example sentences4) During the Turkish war of independence, Kurdish tribes in Jazira assisted French forces in repelling Turkish advances .
5) Within two weeks, the Partisans repelled Chetnik advances and surrounded Mihailović's headquarters at Ravna Gora.
6) As they see it, Pakistan's conventional forces are simply not strong enough to repel an Indian advance .
7) A military spokesperson said he had been seized after sending three battalions to repel an advance by a joint Congolese-Rwandan force.
8) Suharto led his Battalion X when it was sent northwards to repel British advance towards Yogyakarta from British-occupied port of Semarang.
9) The chart of the S&P 500 now looks poised to assault major resistance at 1260, which repelled the current advance on Monday.
10) Hoping to repel Allied advances towards Bologna, the Germans took up positions on Monte Stanco overlooking the main roads towards the city.
11) After the meeting, Sudirman returned to Banyumas to await confirmation as leader of the TKR and began developing strategies on how repel Allied advances .
12) Unlike the south of Mesopotamia, the native Akkadian kings of Assyria repelled Amorite advances during the 20th and 19th centuries BC.
13) The rocky terrain had prevented an anti-tank ditch from being dug and there were too few mines and 47 mm anti-tank guns to repel an armoured advance .
14) While visiting his forces in Florida, which had just repelled a Union advance at Jacksonville, Beauregard received a telegram that his wife had died on March 2, 1864.
15) Russia has 40,000 troops on the Ukraine border, so repelling any Russian advance is laughable at this point with what little we have put into play.
example sentences with repel advance16) His double-buckled shoes are spanning and deeply embedded in two concrete paving slabs, showing him ready to repel all advances , metal or human.
17) Not a regiment or brigade of the immense reserve held on that field was in effective proximity to repel the advance of the enemy at the point of their approach.
18) Later King of Jaffna sought help from the Tanjore Nayaks in repelling Portuguese advances through many battles
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of repel advance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of repel advance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with repel advance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word repel advance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with repel advance.
20 examples of simple sentences of repel advance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of repel advance
Compound Sentences with repel advance
Complex Sentences with repel advance
Compound-Complex Sentences with repel advance