further advance in a sentence
1) By 7 a.m. further advance was impossible.
2) This further advance was made late in the afternoon.
3) Further advances took place in medieval Islamic mathematics.
further advance example sentences4) Eberbach told his subordinates " further advance is simply impossible.
5) But no further advance can be made.
6) A further advance was reported by Washio "et al.
7) The further physics advances , the more it looks like religion.
8) Until late afternoon there was no further advance in this zone.
9) Nor can one prevent further advances in the future.
10) Q Can I get a further advance ?
11) A large-scale rebellion in Ukraine prevented further Soviet advances .
12) Further advances in computing led to greater advancements in interactive computer graphics.
13) They set the strategic pattern for further advance into the Confederacy.
14) Any further advance would require permission from Simla.
15) Further advance was impossible without reinforcements.
example sentences with further advance16) No further advances were achieved there.
17) Chamberlain strongly opposed any further advance .
18) Hobbs made further advances in 1907.
19) Because of that, any further advance had to be halted.
20) But further advance can be made along the road opened by him.
21) In May, further advances into the Uckermark followed.
22) It distracted Russia from further advances .
23) But further advance was held up by heavy fire from a dominating position.
24) Ghazni was well-supplied, which eased the further advance considerably.
25) Lubieszowski was able to stop some further advances of the Teutonic army.
26) In the afternoon a further advance down the ridge was to be made.
27) These reforms set the stage for further advances made in Tunisian education since independence.
28) Further advances in aircraft camouflage are being investigated in the field of active camouflage.
How to use further advance in a sentence29) The restriction on further advances applied to the 25th Division as well.
30) He was, however, able to defeat further Northern Zhou advance there.
31) No further advance for the Spanish claims was achieved for the following forty years.
32) Further advances carry Napoleon to Montezemolo.
33) Further advance towards the town of Lohara was stalled as the river had swollen.
34) In London, the India Office was staunchly opposed to a further advance .
35) But fresh Federal reinforcements blocked his further advance , and no further ground was gained.
36) Any further advance was unrealistic.
37) Townshend, however, would later write he was more hesitant about a further advance .
38) However, it was to be 50 years before the Anglo-Saxons began further major advances .
39) Żeligowski's forces captured Vilnius, but further advances were stopped by the Lithuanian troops.
40) Its decline was due to further advances in post-World War II transportation and distribution.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of further advance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of further advance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with further advance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word further advance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with further advance.
20 examples of simple sentences of further advance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of further advance
Compound Sentences with further advance
Complex Sentences with further advance
Compound-Complex Sentences with further advance