remain alive in a sentence
1) The baby must remain whole to remain alive .
2) By 1986, only one captured animal remained alive .
3) Others contend he remained alive , protected from death.
remain alive example sentences4) Only 15,000 remained alive on that date.
5) To remain alive , he must think.
6) That people are so desperate to remain alive is terrifying.
7) The money is paid, but Barbara remains alive .
8) The team remained alive by defeating Italy 4-3.
9) Aguirre alone remains alive on the slowly drifting raft.
10) I want him to remain alive until I am alive.
11) I'm certainly not expecting this but hope remains alive !
12) And so all of us remained alive .
13) Apparently this is how Rassilon has remained alive .
14) The night ends, and Keene remains alive .
15) So it will always remain alive for generations to come.
example sentences with remain alive16) Most of those who decided to do so remained alive .
17) The office has no official duties - other than to remain alive .
18) Only about half the townspeople remained alive in Deerfield.
19) The case remains alive in the Circuit Court of Appeals.
20) Those independents that remained alive in the early Fifties, merged.
21) According to some newspaper accounts, Smith remained alive during the burning.
22) Clodoald remained alive by managing to escape, hidden by loyal supporters.
23) Two of his brothers remain alive .
24) However they implied that one could remain alive for an enormous bribe.
25) Others respond in anger, lashing out at those who remain alive .
26) Gekiga and the social consciousness it embodies remain alive in modern-day manga.
27) And so she straightens him out and he remains alive !
28) C.C. remained alive , however, which shocked Renya.
How to use remain alive in a sentence29) Spanish remains alive in some creole languages, such as Chabacano.
30) Pockets of fire remained alive until early Saturday, some 15 hours later.
31) After two weeks of dehydration and starvation, only Kolbe remained alive .
32) Charles Ryrie, speaks for those who hold that Jonah remained alive .
33) The issue of diplomatic recognition of the Confederacy, however, remained alive .
34) Mules began dying and by December 20, only 59 animals remained alive .
35) There was even a chance he could remain alive despite all the threats.
36) Only old touristic groups, such as the Scorpioni, remained alive .
37) Parenchyma cells have thin primary walls and usually remain alive after they become mature.
38) In season 4, in the alternate timeline, Colonel Broyles remains alive .
39) People that did remain alive were children without their parents or parents without their children.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of remain alive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of remain alive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with remain alive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word remain alive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with remain alive.
20 examples of simple sentences of remain alive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of remain alive
Compound Sentences with remain alive
Complex Sentences with remain alive
Compound-Complex Sentences with remain alive