relatively advanced in a sentence
1) Argentina's transport infrastructure is relatively advanced .
2) The assessment noted " relatively advanced " plans for a replacement.
3) A relatively advanced theory of interest is also presented.
relatively advanced example sentences4) A common motif in the literature is relatively advanced Nazi technology.
5) Individuals would be prevented from taking up important work until a relatively advanced age.
6) Hop Step : The hop step is a piece of relatively advanced boxing footwork.
7) These are all telltale signs of a country at a relatively advanced stage of financial instability.
8) Despite his relatively advanced age, Cruyff played all league matches that season except for one.
9) It was also reported to have used relatively advanced anti-handling systems to prevent it being defused.
10) It was equipped with integral indicators, which was a relatively advanced feature for European motorcycles in 1961.
11) An insectivore, it had relatively advanced , grasping hands, but a primitive pelvis and hind limbs.
12) This is evidenced by the primitive reflexes described above, and the relatively advanced development of the somatosensory cortex.
13) Relatively advanced ; grown-up.
14) The club had noted the standard of the ground and possessed " relatively advanced " plans to build a new stadium.
15) Over-eager " green" teachers are leading beginners to perform certain relatively advanced poses that can trigger lethal strokes if executed incorrectly.
example sentences with relatively advanced16) In the 1920s and 1930s, Britain had a relatively advanced welfare system compared to many of the industrialised countries.
17) At the relatively advanced age of 23, he went to study in Louvain, where he spent a couple of years.
18) Dr Kissinger, the former Secretary of State of the US, visited a new mechanised brigade with relatively advanced equipment from our country several years ago.
19) Valeron was a relatively advanced world situated in the Sombrero Hat Galaxy, with technology that one might anticipate on Earth in another few centuries.
20) The source believes that these drawings would not have been requested until the missile progress was relatively advanced , normally beyond the design state.
21) The beneficiaries of such initiatives are a small number of countries with relatively advanced scientific capabilities (Pardey et al. 2001a).
22) Damage to her spine was likely linked to her relatively advanced age, and, like most of the women in the cemetery, she had lost several of her lower molars.
23) Because Type I tablets tend to be very carefully written and contain long texts, it is assumed that they represent the work of relatively advanced students.
24) Four of the images are devoted to the marriage, possibly because marriage at Marie's relatively advanced age of twenty-seven was quite rare for a woman at the time.
25) He remained in Crete until 1851 when he was summoned to the capital, where at a relatively advanced age he pursued a successful career.
26) Another result of the war was the relatively advanced age of those working for the paper, as most of the younger men had gone off to fight.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of relatively advanced
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of relatively advanced with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with relatively advanced
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word relatively advanced in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with relatively advanced.
20 examples of simple sentences of relatively advanced. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of relatively advanced
Compound Sentences with relatively advanced
Complex Sentences with relatively advanced
Compound-Complex Sentences with relatively advanced