refuel aircraft in a sentence
1) The USAF's aerial refueling aircraft are derivatives of civilian jets.
2) Air Transport Command was responsible for strategic airlift and refueling aircraft .
3) Static can also be dangerous when refueling aircraft .
refuel aircraft example sentences4) Several of the temporary detachments included in-flight refuelling tanker aircraft .
5) Fires have also been started at airports while refueling aircraft with kerosene.
6) Static can also be dangerous when refuelling aircraft .
7) The aircraft was then refuelled and they took off for Dubai.
8) Boeing KC-135 Stratotankers replaced older refueling aircraft .
9) The Boeing KC-135 Stratotanker is a military aerial refueling aircraft .
10) Two KC-130J refueling aircraft supported the Ospreys.
11) A RAAF KC-30A refuelling aircraft supported the Super Hornets mission.
12) Diverted aircraft are typically refueled , before continuing on to LAX.
13) SR-71 aircraft were refueled exclusively by KC-135Q tankers.
14) The aircraft was refueled and the observed issues were repaired, at least provisionally.
15) At the Russian air bases the aircraft were refuelled and the bombers re-armed.
example sentences with refuel aircraft16) The aircraft was then refueled and Schumann asked flight control for a routing to Beirut.
17) Jonsvatnet was among other tasks set to refuel aircraft which were used for bombing targets further north.
18) The museum is dedicated to military airlift and air refueling aircraft and the people who maintain them.
19) During this period, the squadron refueled 600 aircraft and off-loaded over 7 million pounds of fuel.
20) During Operation Desert Storm, Loring's tankers were responsible for refueling aircraft transiting the Atlantic.
21) In 1999, wing aircraft and crews deployed to the Mediterranean to refuel NATO aircraft over Serbia.
22) There are 15 hours of flying beyond the range in Alaska for refueling aircraft and exchange of staff .
23) Fairchild tanker crews became actively involved in Operation YOUNG TIGER, refueling combat aircraft in Southeast Asia.
24) FRG make parts for refuelling aircraft on an extensive spread-out manufacturing site that employs about 1,200 people.
25) On 9 December 1964, the last Valiant tanker sortie involved refuelling Lightning aircraft over the North Sea.
26) Returning from this mission to Cherbourg- Querqueville, Wick ordered the aircraft refueled and re-armed.
27) The unit also set a single day record of refueling 90 aircraft , with over 283,000 pounds of fuel offloaded.
28) The 85th OS's Tanker Flight oversaw the operations of deployed KC-135 Stratotanker and HC-130 Hercules refueling aircraft .
How to use refuel aircraft in a sentence29) Other UK exercises involving refueling aircraft from Valiant tankers included Javelin and Lightning fighters, also Vulcan and Victor bombers.
30) SIX RAF Tornados and two refuelling aircraft will form part of an allied force policing the skies over Southern Iraq.
31) They had ordered the plane to fly to Australia, but had offered to free passengers once the aircraft was refuelled .
32) The following morning Mahmud threatened to start shooting hostages if the aircraft was not refueled and the Dubai authorities finally agreed.
33) Especially with air transport, there either must be a means of refueling aircraft along the path or at the destination.
34) Strategic Air Command began deploying Boeing B-52 Stratofortress bombers and aerial refueling aircraft to the newly completed airfield facilities in 1987.
35) In 1950 the wing began receiving air refueling aircraft , first modified KB-29s, then the Boeing KC-97 Stratotanker.
36) SAC bomber and refuelling aircraft were taken off continuous nuclear alert on 27 September 1991 and placed on quick reaction ground alert.
37) In March of the same year, the Royal Australian Air Force stationed two B707 air-to-air refueling aircraft at the base.
38) Electronic jamming equipment was added without removing tanker capability so the EKA-3B could jam enemy radar while waiting to refuel tactical aircraft .
39) It included not just B-47 and B-52 nuclear bombers, but also the KC-97 and later on the KC-135 refueling aircraft .
40) These duties included the difficult task of marshaling, routing, and refueling aircraft during large-scale intelligence gathering missions near North Korea.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of refuel aircraft
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of refuel aircraft with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with refuel aircraft
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word refuel aircraft in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with refuel aircraft.
20 examples of simple sentences of refuel aircraft. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of refuel aircraft
Compound Sentences with refuel aircraft
Complex Sentences with refuel aircraft
Compound-Complex Sentences with refuel aircraft