receive allotment in a sentence
1) Each honorary guard received a special uniform allotment of 150 francs.
2) Gonzaga University has received another allotment of H1N1 vaccine.
3) Commoners would receive an allotment of land.
receive allotment example sentences4) Households with no countable income receive the maximum allotment .
5) In 1902 the Waco received allotments of land and became official US citizens.
6) People from Rome and the surrounding area would travel here to receive food allotments .
7) The Dawes Rolls were the registries of tribal members who were eligible to receive allotments .
8) The Colberts, a prominent Chickasaw family, received the allotment of grounds including the fort.
9) The others would be inclosed, the Crown receiving an allotment in lieu of its rights.
10) Teams in all three national series received an allotment of tires to use for non-NASCAR sanctioned tests.
11) A small operator of the F-16, Indonesia received a single allotment of 8 F-16A and 4 F-16B aircraft.
12) Each tribal member would receive a 160 acre allotment , with 400000 acre reserved for grazing land for white cattle ranchers.
13) These forts would serve as launching points for towns where soldiers would receive land allotments and other furnishings to facilitate settlement.
14) Land left over after all members had received allotments was to be considered surplus and available for sale to non-Native Americans.
15) Unlike the other tribes, the Levites didn't receive an allotment of the land of Israel, so they couldn't grow their own crops or maintain their own livestock very well.
example sentences with receive allotment16) Each team received an allotment of 17,500 tickets to sell to its fans, and each school sold about 4,000 tickets in the two days immediately following the announcement.
17) By the time of the Modoc allotment in 1891, there were only 68 left to receive allotments , and many of them had been born after removal.
18) As more Native Americans received allotments through the Dawes Act, there was a great deal of public and state pressure to tax allottees.
19) When a Club Member purchases an Ownership Interest at a DVC Resort, he or she will receive an annual allotment of Home Resort Vacation Points.
20) Most enclosure awards, if not all, expressly stipulated that those who received allotments of land under the award were to fence these allotments within twelve months.
21) Some of these claims have been successful for the Navajo, such as a 2004 settlement in which they received a 326000 acre foot allotment from New Mexico.
22) Every member of the bands or tribes receiving a land allotment is subject to laws of the state or territory in which they reside.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of receive allotment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of receive allotment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with receive allotment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word receive allotment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with receive allotment.
20 examples of simple sentences of receive allotment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of receive allotment
Compound Sentences with receive allotment
Complex Sentences with receive allotment
Compound-Complex Sentences with receive allotment