make allotment in a sentence
1) I have made an allotment to the bank.
2) allotment was made on 1st June.
3) Allotter means the employee from whose pay an allotment is made .
make allotment example sentences4) Property therefore could not pass until the railway company made the allotments .
5) allotments are made by DoE , under the urban development ministry.
6) Helen P. Clark had already made allotments to many Otoe.
7) Allottee means the person or institution to whom an allotment is made payable.
8) allotments are made on a formula or other basis which Congress specifies for each fiscal year.
9) Every company making allotment of shares must deliver the share certificate of all shareholders within three months of allotment.
10) The heavy black lines represent the boundaries of the separate allotments made to private owners by the enclosure commissioners.
11) In 1988 allotments were made and Sandeep Marwah was quoted as FOUNDER OF NOIDA FILM CITY.
12) The Secretary shall make the grants from allotments made under section 506, and in accordance with section 514.
13) On the contrary, visa allotments are made only on the basis of the total applicants reported documentarily qualified each month.
14) On July 7, the Commission opened negotiations with the 1887 Dawes Act, which empowered the President to make allotments .
15) Volunteers may be authorized to make bi-weekly allotments from the stipend, not in excess of $12.50, in extraordinary circumstances.
example sentences with make allotment16) Under 5 CFR 550.311(b), an agency may permit an employee to make an allotment for any legal purpose deemed appropriate by the head of the agency.
17) The king appointed various commissioners to visit the landlords to whom the allotments were made in order to take account of their progress.
18) Land allotments were made in exchange for Native Americans' becoming US citizens and giving up some forms of tribal self-government and institutions.
19) This extra allotment was made to compensate for the large fuel consumption of these heavy tanks, that, apart from being simply bigger, had also a rather limited range.
20) New allotments were made in 1906 to all children born after the agreement, and the remaining land was opened to white settlement.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of make allotment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of make allotment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with make allotment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word make allotment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with make allotment.
20 examples of simple sentences of make allotment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of make allotment
Compound Sentences with make allotment
Complex Sentences with make allotment
Compound-Complex Sentences with make allotment