allotment in a sentence
1) The allotment was 80 acre per person.
2) The extensive allotment garden areas were celebrating their centennial.
3) The allotment system was finally abolished in 1901.
allotment example sentences4) The precise allotment of lands is unknown.
5) One large change for 2009 was the fuel allotment .
6) The allotment sold out in 13 months.
7) Each honorary guard received a special uniform allotment of 150 francs.
8) The buildings were placed on the former allotment land.
9) To fulfil the need for land allotment legislation was included.
10) Today the federation represents roughly 400 allotment associations in 75 municipalities.
11) Under current law they are called "family allotments ".
12) Numerous allotments are scattered throughout Hull covering approximately 65 ha.
13) To support planting of native hedgerows around allotment boundaries.
14) This is a typical word allotment for reviews in scholarly journals.
15) After that date, right to allotment ceased.
example sentences with allotment16) Because of the allotment system, mobilization was quick.
17) This system was later expanded as the Swedish allotment system.
18) During the interwar years the number of allotment gardens grew rapidly.
19) This was a French style of property allotment .
20) The land had previously been used for allotments .
21) Her life became easier with Paul's army allotment .
22) The statutes laid down the maximum size of peasant land allotments .
23) Allotments were reviewed every five years when the census was conducted.
24) The old man is hobbling across his allotment , shouting questions.
25) Rooms sold under such allotments should be classified as transient.
26) Allotments of these funds shall remain available until expended.
27) The Town Council manages 227 allotments spread across three sites.
28) In Berlin alone there are 833 allotment garden complexes.
How to use allotment in a sentence29) Today I wish allotment this with you.
30) Moreover, there is no fixed allotment of human attention.
31) The government of MP has also done the land allotment .
32) Nowadays there are about 50 allotment gardens all around Finland.
33) It also means he's lost his allotment .
34) The allotment was the occasion of many changes in their location.
35) Each activity suggests a time allotment to help you plan.
36) I have made an allotment to the bank.
37) The first division increased its allotment of clubs to 18.
38) Grade III is given a 40-minute daily time allotment .
39) He also complained about his allotment of alcohol being too small.
40) This committee does the allotment of quarters to the eligible employees.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allotment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allotment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allotment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allotment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allotment.
20 examples of simple sentences of allotment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allotment
Compound Sentences with allotment
Complex Sentences with allotment
Compound-Complex Sentences with allotment