rapidly accumulate in a sentence
1) No question its fall, and the commitments are accumulating rapidly .
2) And that is for the most rapidly accumulating chalk.
3) Scientific research on the associations between supplements and health is accumulating rapidly .
rapidly accumulate example sentences4) Triclocarban is rapidly accumulated in both algae and adult caged snails.
5) Damage therefore accumulates more rapidly resulting in earlier manifestations and shorter life span.
6) In the eastern Mediterranean , sediments accumulate rapidly and yield highly accurate seabed cores.
7) Skin cells rapidly accumulate at these plaque sites and create a silvery-white appearance.
8) Despite the limited functionality of the early versions, Linux rapidly accumulated developers and users.
9) From the first chapter on, examples of Yossarian's resistance to military discipline accumulate rapidly .
10) I knew that anything left out would either be blown away or buried in the rapidly accumulating snow.
11) Iodine-131 in the body rapidly accumulates in the thyroid gland, becoming a source of beta radiation.
12) In this way, MEGs of a subject or patient can now be accumulated rapidly and efficiently.
13) Hundreds ended up stranded on Long Island late on February 8 as a result of the rapidly accumulating snowfall.
14) Many viruses, especially RNA viruses, rapidly accumulate genetic variation because of short generation times and high mutation rates.
15) Funds accumulated rapidly under the 10-36 Plan, and were soon used to invest in numerous housing and economic development initiatives.
use rapidly accumulate in a sentence16) Linux rapidly accumulated developers and users who adapted code from other free software projects for use with the new operating system.
17) As a result, new housing was built in Østerby to the north east, away from the rapidly accumulating sand.
18) After TWA's initial order was filled following World War II, customers rapidly accumulated , with over 800 aircraft built.
19) In some places the sediments accumulated very rapidly , while in others, the sea water lacked enough oxygen to sustain life.
20) The organisation rapidly accumulated 1,000 members and began organising children's discos and bingo nights to raise money for the community association.
21) Eighty percent of marine debris is plastic - a component that has been rapidly accumulating since the end of World War II.
22) During this period the snow was accumulating rapidly and was up at an average depth of 50cm by the end of December 1941.
23) In effect, the frost line acted as a barrier that caused material to accumulate rapidly at ~5 AU from the Sun.
24) The PRQ rapidly accumulated a debt of $50,000 following the purchase of advertising time on television in April, May and June.
25) Lindner was rapidly accumulating ice cream stores, supermarkets, real estate, and savings and loans, and soon essentially became Keating's sole client.
26) The project rapidly accumulated developers, development effort and added features, the majority of outside OpenOffice.org developers having moved to LibreOffice.
27) Failures accumulated rapidly under his watch (such as "Hello, Larry", "Supertrain", "Pink Lady and Jeff" and "The Waverly Wonders").
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of rapidly accumulate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of rapidly accumulate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with rapidly accumulate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word rapidly accumulate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with rapidly accumulate.
20 examples of simple sentences of rapidly accumulate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of rapidly accumulate
Compound Sentences with rapidly accumulate
Complex Sentences with rapidly accumulate
Compound-Complex Sentences with rapidly accumulate