accrue credit in a sentence
1) Accrued mileage credit and award tickets do not constitute property of the member.
2) To complete each major and earn a degree, Sims are required to accrue 48 credits .
3) In November, Vick turned himself in early to begin accruing time-served credit against his likely federal prison sentence.
accrue credit example sentences4) Once 30,000 credits are accrued , Bing will send a Surface RT tablet with Touch Cover directly to the school.
5) At the same time, students can accrue credits towards a postgraduate Certificate, Diploma or MA in Professional Media Practice.
6) Many of the former Eastern bloc's carbon credits accrued during their painful transition from Communism which temporarily depressed their economies still further.
7) No matter how you choose to mix and match the credits and terms, Sims will not receive a degree unless they accrue 48 credits .
8) Where the staff member takes leave at double pay, his/her accrued long service leave credits will be reduced by twice the amount of leave actually taken.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accrue credit
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accrue credit with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accrue credit
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accrue credit in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accrue credit.
20 examples of simple sentences of accrue credit. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accrue credit
Compound Sentences with accrue credit
Complex Sentences with accrue credit
Compound-Complex Sentences with accrue credit