accrue expense in a sentence
1) expenses include both expenditures and accrued expenses .
2) Establish a holding account for accrued program expenses .
3) C. Accounts payable and other accrued expenses .
accrue expense example sentences4) Debit the payroll expense account and credit a current liability account called " accrued expenses ".
5) Plaintiffs seek an award of $1,725,337.06 in costs and expenses accrued in prosecuting this case.
6) Payments on an installment note normally include the accrued interest expense plus a portion of the amount borrowed.
7) By not accruing warranty expense , A. reported expenses will be overstated, and reported liabilities will be understated.
8) According to its filing , the bank accrued legal expenses of $1 billion in the first six months of 2013.
9) C2125 TRAVELER FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY The traveler is personally financially responsible for any expense accrued by not complying with the JTR.
10) expenses accrued in collecting an outstanding debt constitute such indirect damages, insofar as delay in payment was the reason for collection.
11) For the year ending December 31, 2011, the annual accrued expense of Medicare and Social Security was $7 trillion.
12) CJ does have some insurance, but it will change once Obama Care goes into effect and he will have to pay ten percent of whatever expenses are accrued .
13) An accrual basis income statement would also include changes in inventory, accounts receivable, accounts payable, prepaid expenses, and accrued expenses .
14) Accrued expenses .
15) The episode had a commercial tie-in with the McDonalds Corporation, who financed the expenses accrued in damaging the set for the fire.
use accrue expense in a sentence16) Similarly, the post-conversion payment of their accounts payable and accrued expenses as of the beginning of the recognition period generally will be treated as RBIL.
17) After she announces plans to return to school, her fed-up father not only cuts her off, but orders her to pay back all expenses accrued since her 21st birthday.
18) Clubs receive immediate cash payment for sales, while inventories, accrued expenses , and other current liabilities normally carry longer payment terms.
19) During the quarter the company used cash to pay $2.4 million in annual accrued expenses from 2013 and $739,000 in dividends.
20) Accrued expenses are : On November 1, 2010, a firm accepted a 4-month, 10 percent note for $900 from a customer with an overdue balance.
21) d. decrease in accrued expenses payable.
22) Generally, an accrual basis taxpayer can deduct accrued expenses in the tax year in which:
23) Proper adjustments have been made for expenses accrued /outstanding at the year end and for the prepaid expenses. 3.
24) In its statement of claims the [seller] demanded payment of the unpaid sale price and compensation for expenses accrued in employing a collection agency.
25) The total liabilities are made up in much the same way as long-term liabilities and current liabilities (includes A/P, accrued expenses , deferred liabilities).
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accrue expense
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accrue expense with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accrue expense
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accrue expense in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accrue expense.
20 examples of simple sentences of accrue expense. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accrue expense
Compound Sentences with accrue expense
Complex Sentences with accrue expense
Compound-Complex Sentences with accrue expense