purely advisory in a sentence
1) It is purely advisory and alternative asset management.
2) The elected "Territorial Council" had a purely advisory role.
3) So in that sense, your role is purely advisory .
purely advisory example sentences4) Purely advisory character of the system: Some drivers may ignore the advice.
5) These were purely advisory bodies, whose advice the Provincial Commissioner need not accept.
6) The protocol is purely advisory .
7) A Central American Parliament has operated, as a purely advisory body, since 1991.
8) General staff positions, as in the Army context, are seen as purely advisory positions.
9) It is purely advisory .
10) That's purely advisory .
11) As such they cannot be ignored, unlike the findings of a public inquiry which are purely advisory .
12) But she didn't mention that her office is purely advisory , and has no authority to order any sanctions against CBP officers or any other DHS employees or contractors.
13) The 84-member Shura council is elected by voters across 61 districts, but works in a purely advisory capacity and has no legislative powers.
14) DDOT Director Gabe Klein said the NCPC was "blackmailing" city leaders, and that the NCPC was overstepping its boundary as a purely advisory body.
15) Lord Joseph made two unsuccessful attempts to limit the national curriculum to a purely advisory role and to restrict its operation to the three core subjects.
example sentences with purely advisory
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of purely advisory
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of purely advisory with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with purely advisory
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word purely advisory in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with purely advisory.
20 examples of simple sentences of purely advisory. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of purely advisory
Compound Sentences with purely advisory
Complex Sentences with purely advisory
Compound-Complex Sentences with purely advisory