advisory body in a sentence
1) Government independent advisory body concludes nuclear risks outweigh the benefits.
2) The section conferences are a merely advisory body .
3) The commission will monitor subordinate branches and advisory bodies .
advisory body example sentences4) The current advisory body was elected on 7 June 2009.
5) The Senate is a largely advisory body .
6) This advisory body meets formally at least once a year.
7) These offices serves as advisory bodies for the party.
8) Even more contentious is the MCA's professional advisory body .
9) The Planning Board is essentially an advisory body .
10) ICJ is an advisory body very questionable jurisdiction .
11) It would be assisted by a" national advisory body ".
12) Two practitioner-based advisory bodies were also assembled.
13) The Academic Board is the University's senior academic advisory body .
14) It is an independent European advisory body on data protection and privacy.
15) Ratings in Poland are not set by any board or advisory body .
example sentences with advisory body16) As with WHO, the ECDC relies on internal advisory bodies .
17) A separate session of the government 's top advisory body began on Sunday.
18) Accordingly, the Student Association is represented on all these advisory bodies .
19) NCPC approval was required, but the CFA was merely an advisory body .
20) He started by abolishing the Council of Notables, and advisory body .
21) The committee acts as an executive and advisory body to the regional leadership forum.
22) The bishop appoints priests and other members of the faithful to various advisory bodies .
23) These were purely advisory bodies , whose advice the Provincial Commissioner need not accept.
24) The CIAC was established by statute as an advisory body to LCDC.
25) The Senate will serve as an advisory body as well as provide expertise.
26) The Sports Board is an advisory body to the Department of Physical Education.
27) It is an advisory body that will support INEC to ensure effective security around elections.
28) The King's Court functioned as an advisory body under the early Capetian kings.
How to use advisory body in a sentence29) A Central American Parliament has operated, as a purely advisory body , since 1991.
30) Traditionally, the main advisory body to the rulers of Castile was the Royal Council.
31) NIRD serves as a policy advisory body to the Government of India on rural development.
32) It was initially created as an advisory body in 1861, by the British colonial government.
33) Also installed in March was a 19-member advisory body , the Council of State.
34) For the time being the parliament serves only as an advisory body of Noriega loyalists.
35) The local representative is the chairperson of the advisory body and the spokesperson of the suburb.
36) Advisory bodies work with the City Council and identify issues before the Council makes final decisions.
37) Furthermore, he also appointed five other directors who would form the bishop's advisory body .
38) It also is serves as the advisory body to the Vice President for Student Life.
39) An advisory body , the Corporative Chamber, nominally represented economic, social and cultural organizations.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advisory body
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advisory body with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advisory body
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advisory body in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advisory body.
20 examples of simple sentences of advisory body. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advisory body
Compound Sentences with advisory body
Complex Sentences with advisory body
Compound-Complex Sentences with advisory body