provide amenity in a sentence
1) Some camp sites may provide only basic amenities .
2) It provides amenities for sports and leisure activities.
3) This deluxe property provides affordable lodging and yet provides amenities galore.
provide amenity example sentences4) Major intersecting streets typically provide amenities within walking distance of adjacent neighborhoods.
5) All amenities were provided for them and medical assistance was offered.
6) Recreation and tourism amenities are also provided for.
7) These communities also provide special amenities such as tennis and golf.
8) Discount stations may not provide these amenities in some countries.
9) Six , Jonathan should provide basic amenities with power as priority.
10) Builders are also tying up with international organisations to provide certified amenities .
11) L'Occitane amenities are provided for your enjoyment.
12) They set up medical camps and provide basic amenities such as drinking water.
13) Usually, companies do not provide amenities for the employee's family.
14) Many others provide luxury amenities , but cannot rival these three homes.
15) Providing appropriate amenities for denser new housing and existing neighborhoods will be critical.
example sentences with provide amenity16) Proper camping ground and amenities provided by the authorities make camping a luxury.
17) C. To provide amenities of good social and professional life for all members.
18) It provides residential community amenities for the faculty and administrative staff of the university.
19) The same amenities were provided to all passengers on either aircraft, including leather seats.
20) The cottage was truly charming with evey possible amenity provided - not a thing was missing.
21) This beautiful 2,600 acre master planned community is thoughtfully designed to provide virtually every amenity and convenience.
22) This relate to charges collected for use of utilities and amenities provided by the local governments.
23) It contains 1000 floating slips, a harbor store, boat ramp and provides new park amenities .
24) There are no plans to provide any new amenities for the new population about to arrive .
25) The newly built cars of our Category III are nostalgically furnished, but also provide modern amenities .
26) An innovative renewal programme gave the urban poor legal protection, provided basic amenities and encouraged self-help work.
27) But firms, especially the larger ones, are making them bigger and providing more amenities for clients.
28) This exposes the governments alleged failure to provide basic amenities to the dwellers of this summer Capital.
How to use provide amenity in a sentence29) The city was now able to concentrate on providing the amenities all those new families and businesses demanded.
30) They also built Western-style hospitals and schools to provide modern amenities to the people of the empire.
31) Despite improved amenities provided to the people through government economic development programs, Bhutan still faced basic health problems.
32) The state provides amenities to the business community including land control and conversion permits as the main factors for production.
33) It is sad that people are been killed because of government deficiency and inability to provide basic amenities especially electricity .
34) They are providing amenities such as relaxation rooms, lactation rooms, onsite daycare, dry cleaning and take-home dinners.
35) The camps were run by community groups and NGOs, with the government committing to provide amenities and supplementary services.
36) The Municipal Corporation of Faridabad (MCF) Provides the urban civic amenities to the citizens of Faridabad City.
37) But the laboratory's work began even as the Corps of Engineers struggled to provide the amenities of civilized life.
38) They include both smaller local areas and large green areas which provide an amenity for Londoners beyond the borough's boundaries.
39) The boundary wall was opposed by the local community as it would hinder their access to amenities provided by the institute.
40) Occasionally, at the end of larger or longer events, the provided amenities and post-race celebrations may be more elaborate.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of provide amenity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of provide amenity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with provide amenity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word provide amenity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with provide amenity.
20 examples of simple sentences of provide amenity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of provide amenity
Compound Sentences with provide amenity
Complex Sentences with provide amenity
Compound-Complex Sentences with provide amenity