amenity such in a sentence
1) Trains typically have amenities such as a dining car.
2) These communities also provide special amenities such as tennis and golf.
3) Include station amenities such as quality shelters and real time information systems.
amenity such example sentences4) They set up medical camps and provide basic amenities such as drinking water.
5) Additions or amenities such as furniture to the Groves will likely cost credits.
6) Basic amenities such as piped water, sewage networks, and electricity were also missing.
7) Make sure that the amenities such as the refrigerator and stove are in working order .
8) Basic amenities such as water and sewage disposal were inadequate, and water-borne illnesses were commonplace.
9) Their trains were elegantly decorated; some had amenities such as a post office and barber shop.
10) Halls located away from university facilities sometimes have extra amenities such as a recreation room or bar.
11) Select redwood and cedar heartwood for decking and for amenities such as planters and railings.
12) It will be a Dutch Design building with amenities such as shops, accommodation and workspaces.
13) The report also claimed that many enjoy various amenities such as refrigerators, microwaves, and televisions.
14) The total renovated square footage, including amenities such as restaurants and gift shops, will be" .
15) Irvine Bay Regeneration has led to the plantation receiving many amenities such as lighting and landscaped flower areas.
example sentences with amenity such16) It provides many of the area's amenities such as restaurants, cinema, fast food and shopping.
17) Amenities such as pillows and headsets also were the same, but no amenity kits were offered.
18) The area boasts small town charm with big city amenities such as a full service airport and train station.
19) Amenities such as hot-water bottles, toothbrushes, and hot chocolate are available for a small additional fee.
20) Superior double rooms (on request) offer additional amenities such as static exercise bicycles and eletric trouser presses.
21) The caravan offered greater protection from weather conditions and could be outfitted with modern amenities such as wood-burning stoves.
22) The hotel offers Kid Suites and several other standard amenities such as a fitness center and some conference space.
23) Wetherby is a ward within Leeds City Council and has a town council responsible for amenities such as parks.
24) All platforms have adequately been provided with amenities such as potable water, tea stalls, benches and waiting sheds.
25) They are providing amenities such as relaxation rooms, lactation rooms, onsite daycare, dry cleaning and take-home dinners.
26) However, critics differ on this interpretation, with the absence of modern urban amenities such as automobiles being noted.
27) The smaller developments , they contend, are likely to come with fewer amenities such as recreation centers and parks.
28) Each guestroom features amenities such as jacuzzi bathtub , non smoking rooms, air conditioning, bathrobes, inhouse movies.
How to use amenity such in a sentence29) Residents will have access to community amenities such as a fitness center , clubroom, pool and outdoor kitchen area.
30) Check with individual communities, but most have additional amenities such as swimming pools, tennis courts, and restaurants.
31) Fees include rent, utilities, internet services and amenities such as shared office equipment, conference rooms and kitchen facilities.
32) Our dynamic fleet has the largest cruise ships in the world with innovative amenities such as onboard ice skating and surfing.
33) All three complexes have ultra-modern amenities such as swimming pools, private theaters, computer centers, and large recreation centers.
34) You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub.
35) The township also provides a conducive living environment with convenient amenities such as hotel, recreation centres, community clubhouse and more.
36) Their 3-7 bedroom rentals include amenities such as fireplaces, jacuzzis, swimming pools, waterfront views and wooded settings.
37) Commercial venues may provide amenities such as bathrooms, picnic areas, lockers, equipment rentals, air refills and food service.
38) This is the first generation of trucks to incorporate amenities such as power mirrors, power windows, and power door locks.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amenity such
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amenity such with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amenity such
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amenity such in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amenity such.
20 examples of simple sentences of amenity such. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amenity such
Compound Sentences with amenity such
Complex Sentences with amenity such
Compound-Complex Sentences with amenity such