provide airlift in a sentence
1) We agreed to provide airlift rather quickly .
2) The wing provided aeromedical airlift and flew humanitarian missions as required.
3) MATS would provide numerous humanitarian airlifts of global proportions.
provide airlift example sentences4) The mission of the 465th was to provide tactical airlift to USAFE.
5) They often rely on CAP to provide airlift and communications for disaster relief operations.
6) Crews and aircraft of assigned squadrons rotated periodically to England for European providing intra-theater airlift .
7) The Air Force Component Command (AFCC) Provides theater airlift to the joint force.
8) The squadron provided tactical airlift to Army troops, their equipment, and supplies for assault landings.
9) The aircraft provides strategic airlift and the ability to deploy special forces, such as during national emergencies.
10) The wing returned to Bosnia in 1996 to provide airlift for U.S. and NATO troops who were protecting the fragile peace.
11) The Australian C-130 transports and CH-47 helicopters provided airlift to Coalition forces, including the Australian Special Forces Task Group.
12) In January, a 729th MAS crew provided a second airlift of another 50 soldiers from Fort Ord, CA.
13) In the 1980s, Plaisted's pilots Weldy Phipps and Ken Lee signed affidavits asserting that no such airlift was provided .
14) The South Vietnamese Army (ARVN) would provide and command ground forces, while US forces would provide airlift and supporting fire.
15) If major powers will not lead the intervention, they should provide the airlift , equipment, and financial means necessary for regional states to intervene.
example sentences with provide airlift16) After delivering these personnel to Yokota Air Base, the C-17 remained in Japan to provide additional airlift to the Japan Self-Defense Forces (JSDF).
17) In the Vietnam War, Troop Carrier Units were employed in the combat zones of South Vietnam providing tactical airlift to South Vietnamese and American ground forces.
18) They include requirements to provide airlift of personnel, cargo, mail, and courier materiel on a regular, routine basis or to meet programmed one-time requirements.
19) When cost-charge AMC airlift is provided , DD Form 139, Figure 103-2, must be prepared for the cost of the transportation provided.
20) The 774th Tactical airlift Squadron remained assigned to the 405th, providing tactical airlift within the Southwest Pacific until 15 September 1972.
21) The French announcement that it would provide the airlift , made on April 10, "came as a surprise to all observers".
22) Moved to France in April 1957, replacing 465th Troop Carrier Wing on 8 July From April 1963 to June 1964, provided C-130 airlift in support of USAFE, NATO, and UN.
23) The following year, the wing returned to Bosnia once more to provide theater airlift for the continuing peacekeeping mission, now called Operation Joint Forge.
24) The Kentucky Air National Guard's 123rd airlift Wing mission is to provide worldwide theater airlift for U.S. military and humanitarian operations.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of provide airlift
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of provide airlift with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with provide airlift
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word provide airlift in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with provide airlift.
20 examples of simple sentences of provide airlift. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of provide airlift
Compound Sentences with provide airlift
Complex Sentences with provide airlift
Compound-Complex Sentences with provide airlift