properly articulate in a sentence
1) I was always afraid that I would not properly articulate myself ultimately leading to confusion.
2) For other analog materials, properly articulating intrinsic value remains essential for determining artifactual value.
3) Having become established, people tend to work within the tradition for reasons which are never properly articulated .
properly articulate example sentences4) I am sympathetic with the sufficiency of a requirement appealing to cognitive or phenomenological distinctiveness, if properly articulated .
5) Ellis is a writer with big ideas, and longer serials are more likely to give him the time and space to properly articulate his compellingly idiosyncratic visions.
6) Like a barrister of old, I have tried to properly articulate my case for my own team, employing emotional appeal when hard evidence was lacking.
7) The Minister desired to know how this decision to exclude these events was taken some two years back without the views of India being properly articulated ," it added.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of properly articulate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of properly articulate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with properly articulate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word properly articulate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with properly articulate.
20 examples of simple sentences of properly articulate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of properly articulate
Compound Sentences with properly articulate
Complex Sentences with properly articulate
Compound-Complex Sentences with properly articulate