profuse apology in a sentence
1) With profuse apologies they explained what had happened.
2) Our profuse apologies go out to both gentlemen.
3) Arthur and his brother were released with profuse apologies forthwith.
profuse apology example sentences4) Campbell pulls Danielle aside and offers a profuse , pained apology .
5) Needless to say our profuse apologies .
6) All I could offer him were some wet-wipes and a profuse apology .
7) Antoinette, my profuse apologies !
8) The following day, Moira telephoned the Daily Telegraph with profuse apologies for the misunderstanding.
9) Ida, in a state of shock, refuses Phyllis's profuse apologies saying "I'll kill you".
10) The villagers, very upset, turned out to vouch for him and the army hospitalized him with profuse apologies .
11) Profuse apologies , and he said he would be there within the hour, to pick up the little waif.
12) Crabbe offers profuse apologies , trying to divert Reich into supporting his political ambitions while assuring him that Powell will suffer.
13) After the incident, she broke up with Lennon for three months, but resumed their relationship after his profuse apology .
14) The happy-go-lucky charm and profuse apologies that usually bailed me out of such familiar situations, just didn't cut it here.
15) It refused to display anything other than a black and white picture so I returned it to Woolworths who, to their credit, immediately replaced it with profuse apologies .
example sentences with profuse apology16) But think about what kind of an apology a 'student' has to give for beating its 'teacher.' It has to be deep, unending, profuse apologies .
17) Then he poured profuse apologies into the mouthpiece until a very surprised Charity managed to get a word from the other end of the line.
18) My profuse apologies .
19) When they phoned me back I told them I was ill, made profuse apologies and asked if one of the other celebrities could open the helpline.
20) The only problem was they got caught and once again came forward with the usual profuse apologies , followed by the firing of a few people.
21) Rarely did they sit down to write anything more ambitious than a letter or a rough journal without making profuse apologies for their lack of literary experience.
22) Lori had no difficulty in clearing herself and WGBS was forced to make profuse apologies in the hope that wouldnt take legal action (ADVENTURES 543).
23) " With Thursday came afternoon rain and profuse apologies from the entire citizenry of Aspen.
24) I offered my profuse apologies but all she could say was 'Can ye no take care o' yer dug!'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of profuse apology
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of profuse apology with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with profuse apology
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word profuse apology in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with profuse apology.
20 examples of simple sentences of profuse apology. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of profuse apology
Compound Sentences with profuse apology
Complex Sentences with profuse apology
Compound-Complex Sentences with profuse apology