full apology in a sentence
1) Barnes was vindicated with a full public apology .
2) They're urging the editors to publish a full apology .
3) Boruc was paid £70,000 and a full apology was issued.
full apology example sentences4) The Chinese government officially condemned the action and demanded a full apology .
5) Muntari later issued a full apology to his country and coach.
6) At this point , the tenant made a full apology and was allowed to stay.
7) He accepted a full apology and comprehensive retraction which represents a complete vindication of his stance from the outset.
8) Mr Liney later received a full written apology for these unfounded allegations from the head of West Yorkshire Police.
9) Here too we shall expect nothing less than a full apology within 7 days of the date of this letter.
10) After a flood of protests, the strip was reinstated with an omnibus covering the issues missed and a full apology .
11) He admitted his errors and wrong-headedness and made a full apology to Rat for losing his boat and spoiling his clothes.
12) There may well be all sorts of contributory factors which need stating but these ought to come after the full apology .
13) When mistakes are made a full apology is often less damaging than a grudging admission that events have not gone as planned.
14) Our participation in that war was a disgraceful act which imperils this country and for which I consider that a full apology and reparation should be made.
15) Soubry said she was aware of his background but he had made a full apology and "regretted doing something so stupid".
example sentences with full apology16) She also threatened legal action against Kreviazuk for her allegations, and Kreviazuk ultimately made a full public apology and retracted the statements.
17) The insult was so unjust and so gross that we instituted proceedings for libel and extracted - not without difficulty - a full apology and retraction.
18) They demanded that "The Telegraph" issue a full apology as well as the resignation of the two writers of the article.
19) On 6 March, Tesco offered to pay for any damage caused by the faulty petrol, after printing full page apologies in many national newspapers.
20) Waits sued, and Levi's agreed to cease all use of the song and offered a full page apology in "Billboard".
21) I would be obliged to receive a full apology and explanation in the September issue, as these lies and allegations are seriously jeopardising my business activities.
22) If I am wrong or the removal of the key threads by parties unknown has not provided you with a full picture I apologies .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of full apology
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of full apology with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with full apology
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word full apology in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with full apology.
20 examples of simple sentences of full apology. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of full apology
Compound Sentences with full apology
Complex Sentences with full apology
Compound-Complex Sentences with full apology