priceless artifact in a sentence
1) The house now displays priceless artifacts depicting the life of our famous freedom fighter.
2) His homes in Chicago and California were so overwhelmed with art that priceless artifacts were kept in shoeboxes under beds.
3) These are the folks who collect, catalogue, display, and interpret Montana's priceless historical artifacts and protect them for the future.
priceless artifact example sentences4) The story of the Cherokee unfolds before your eyes through the magic of electronics, audiovisual displays and priceless artifacts , some more than 10,000 years old.
5) The State Armory is the oldest museum in Russia and is now home to a staggering collection of priceless artifacts and royal treasures dating back to the 14th century.
6) All that isn't so bad except for one thing, "how do you put a price on priceless artifacts ?" Only the "shadow" knows now called the IRS.
7) The public is often under the impression that all archaeology takes place in a distant and foreign land, only to collect monetarily or spiritually priceless artifacts .
8) Goto finds her partner's graybox amongst the vault of priceless artifacts , including the Statue of David and the Statue of Liberty's head.
9) In 1889, the Bernice Pauahi Bishop Museum was founded and endowed by Charles Bishop as a repository for the priceless Hawaiian artifacts from Pauahi's family.
10) Shortly afterward, the Shadows attack the ship of raiders which has stolen the Centauri Eye, a priceless imperial artifact , from Londo.
11) The order leads to the destruction of priceless historic artifacts across the country including the world's tallest statue of an upright Buddha in Bamiyan.
12) I'm with Torie on one thing, at least: In Data's place, I would have started wrecking things, although perhaps he didn't want to trash priceless artifacts .
13) If it had been me, the first thing I would have done is go around the room and destroy each and every one of those priceless artifacts .
14) Digging for your sandwich is fun - like being an archaeologist, except this time you don't get in trouble for eating the priceless artifact .
15) Where else would these priceless artifacts be found except in the homes of some rich Westerners, making their pile from other peoples history?
example sentences with priceless artifact
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of priceless artifact
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of priceless artifact with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with priceless artifact
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word priceless artifact in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with priceless artifact.
20 examples of simple sentences of priceless artifact. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of priceless artifact
Compound Sentences with priceless artifact
Complex Sentences with priceless artifact
Compound-Complex Sentences with priceless artifact