predator avoidance in a sentence
1) The Spicebush Swallowtail's major form of predator avoidance is through mimicry.
2) However, the primary method of predator avoidance is crypsis, whereby it hides.
3) This form of mechanoreception is useful for orientation, hunting, predator avoidance, and schooling.
4) Scientists do not know what the reason for the behavior was, but predator avoidance is one theory.
predator avoidance example sentences5) Besides mimicry, another form of predator avoidance for Spicebush Swallowtails is the "club-like extensions from their hind-wings.
6) Diazinon, an organophosphate, was found to disrupt olfactory pheromone signals that induced antipredator behavior, such as predator avoidance.
7) Above-ground snakes usually moved underground at least once during the day, possibly for foraging, body cooling, or predator avoidance.
8) The leaping abilities of lemurs may have evolved for predator avoidance rather than for travel, according to a study in kinematics.
9) Flight is the primary means of locomotion for most bird species and is used for breeding, feeding, and predator avoidance and escape.
10) The prime concerns of these strategies are (i) foraging and nutrient acquisition, (2) predator avoidance, and (3) mating, pair bonding (if present), and care of young (if present).
11) Rodents are dependent on scent cues for social communication, for the coordination of reproduction and reproductive investment, for navigation around the habitat and for predator avoidance.
12) Weakly electric fish use their ampullary receptors and tuberous receptors to detect the weakly electric fields produced by other fish, as well as for possible predator avoidance.
13) predator avoidance may also be the reason why juvenile blacktips do not congregate in the areas of highest prey density in the bay.
14) The fact that it is exclusively active during the day further suggests its eyesight should be strong, to aid in hunting and predator avoidance.
example sentences with avoidance15) Once they have reached the adult stage, "Papilio troilus" can live anywhere from two days to two weeks dependent on resource availability and predator avoidance.
16) "Conversely, there is no consistent support for camouflage, predator avoidance, heat management or social interaction hypotheses.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of predator avoidance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of predator avoidance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with predator avoidance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word predator avoidance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with predator avoidance.
20 examples of simple sentences of predator avoidance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of predator avoidance
Compound Sentences with predator avoidance
Complex Sentences with predator avoidance
Compound-Complex Sentences with predator avoidance