await transplant in a sentence
1) He was awaiting a lung transplant when he died.
2) More than 46,000 people await a kidney transplant .
3) She died of cystic fibrosis awaiting a heart-lung transplant .
4) BAZELL: Like Dick Montgomery, while he was awaiting a heart transplant .
await transplant example sentences5) For example, Olga Gerhardt was a 63 year old woman awaiting a heart transplant .
6) Instead, he works with a patient who's finally getting her long awaited kidney transplant .
7) He is currently on a dialysis machine awaiting a kidney transplant and is unable to tour extensively.
8) They 're used to as a last-ditch bridge measure while patients await transplants of other human hearts.
9) She is now on kidney dialysis and is awaiting a kidney transplant between the ages of one and two.
10) While considered a success, the use of artificial hearts is limited to patients awaiting transplants whose death is imminent.
11) The computer equipment which stores a mind temporarily while it awaits transplant is referred to as "the spiritual switchboard".
12) B. According to the Mayo Clinic Family Health Book, tens of thousands of people await organ transplants every year.
13) Until recently, LVADs required that the patient be hooked up to a large, hospital-based console while awaiting a transplant .
14) With Dr. Keith Cook in the Extracorporeal Life Support Lab, Rebecca is working on a compliant artificial lung that would allow patients to remain mobile while awaiting transplant .
example sentences with await15) I know that at our own center, the majority, the overwhelming majority, of children awaiting transplants represents these high antibody patients for whom we really need a very, very good match.
16) Complicating the picture further is that most patients awaiting a heart transplant are today fitted with a mechanical device that partially or completely takes over from their failing heart.
17) It helps a person live a fairly normal life while awaiting a heart transplant, although some people receive it as permanent therapy.
18) Google this (FDA outbreaks acute hepatitis) and read how dozens of people got sick, 1 died, and many await liver transplants .
19) Collaboration between NASA, Dr. Michael DeBakey, Dr. George Noon, and MicroMed Technology Inc. resulted in a heart pump for patients awaiting heart transplants .
20) Hayward married and was living on Vancouver Island in British Columbia, with his liver cancer in remission as he awaited a transplant .
21) The concept of LDLT is based on (1) the remarkable regenerative capacities of the human liver and (2) the widespread shortage of cadaveric livers for patients awaiting transplant .
22) Goulet died on October 30, 2007, at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, while awaiting a lung transplant, and his remains were cremated.
23) The Carmat device unlike previous designs is meant to be used in cases of terminal heart failure, instead of being used as a bridge device while the patient awaits a transplant .
24) While undergoing dialysis and awaiting a kidney transplant in May 2003, he suffered a severe stroke, which forced him to retire from public life.
25) awaiting the double lung transplant, Campbell appeared on the Ellen Show via Skype last March to promote a campaign encouraging people to become organ donors.
26) He called the new findings " fantastic news," while noting that every day approximately 17 Americans die while awaiting a kidney transplant .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of await transplant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of await transplant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with await transplant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word await transplant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with await transplant.
20 examples of simple sentences of await transplant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of await transplant
Compound Sentences with await transplant
Complex Sentences with await transplant
Compound-Complex Sentences with await transplant