pine apple in a sentence
1) I have 6 variety of platys and two pine apple sword tails.
2) Thee will not think I talk figuratively when I tell thee that his pine apple stove is sixty feet long, twenty feet wide and height proportionable.
3) But to be at his table, one would think South America were really there, to see a servant come in every day with ten or a dozen pine apples , as much as he can carry.
pine apple example sentences4) " pine apple Rag" (Joplin)
5) Pitmaston pine apple , balsamic Sack and Sugar,
6) " pine apple Rag" / "Gladiolus Rag" medley (Joplin)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of pine apple
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of pine apple with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with pine apple
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word pine apple in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with pine apple.
20 examples of simple sentences of pine apple. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of pine apple
Compound Sentences with pine apple
Complex Sentences with pine apple
Compound-Complex Sentences with pine apple