Apple Isle in a sentence
1) Tasmania, also known as the ' Apple Isle ' is having a resurgence of cider making.
2) Captivating, invigorating and exhilarating will be just some of the words that will come to mind as you enjoy the offerings of this pleasant Apple Isle .
3) They had a number of Tasmanian players in their ranks and the previous year had recruited the Apple Isle's star player, Darrel Baldock.
Apple Isle example sentences4) Tasmania became known as the ' Apple Isle ' because for many years it was one of the world's major Apple producers.
5) There are worrying signs South Australia and Tasmania could fall further behind the rest of the country , with the Apple Isle ranking last in seven of eight criteria.
6) From there , continue to Strahan and the west coast, loop back to Hobart, and you've taken a sizeable bite of the Apple Isle .
7) Tasmania, once our Stone fruit, Berry and Apple Isle , now grows opium
8) The Apple Isle - Tasmania
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Apple Isle
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Apple Isle with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Apple Isle
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Apple Isle in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Apple Isle.
20 examples of simple sentences of Apple Isle. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Apple Isle
Compound Sentences with Apple Isle
Complex Sentences with Apple Isle
Compound-Complex Sentences with Apple Isle