perform aerobatics in a sentence
1) Pilots perform aerobatics at their own risk.
2) The trio now performed aerobatics , three tight loops in close formation.
3) Udet performed some aerobatics to shake it loose.
perform aerobatics example sentences4) One of these was a glider design that was capable of performing aerobatics .
5) This unique aircraft is one of the only helicopters than can perform aerobatics .
6) Enid continue to perform close formation aerobatics while Gypo perform more dynamic manoeuvres.
7) The problem however is when you start bouncing between positive and negative pitch while performing aerobatics .
8) Fulmars, gannets and an occasional storm petrel performed aerobatics in our wake.
9) Gregarious, flocks often hawking for flying insects and spiralling up to perform aerobatics .
10) Dive down then pull straight into the vertical to rocket upward and perform high g aerobatics .
11) This was the first Sabre team to be authorized to perform formation aerobatics in Canada.
12) To the delight of an amazed Maharajah of Nepal, Stephens and Beinhorn performed daring aerobatics .
13) Passing over the area, Hartmann saw two Yak-9s performing aerobatics for the Soviet columns.
14) Their delicate twittering call is uttered as they perform aerobatics overhead, whilst perched on a convenient telegraph pole.
15) White, yellowish and orange lights the size of a baseball have been reported moving around, sometimes performing aerobatics .
example sentences with perform aerobatics16) Fast direct flight, flocks sometimes performing aerobatics , like Knot (p. 129) and Dunlin (p. 127).
17) During an air show, a Polish fighter PZL P.7a performing aerobatics crashed, but the pilot survived with injuries.
18) Unable to contact the bombers by radio, Huth tried to signal them by flying in front of them and performing aerobatics .
19) His love of flying and natural skill allowed him to perform aerobatics with ease and precision, often performing stunts for onlookers as he arrived from a mail run.
20) He was one of the team that performed formation aerobatics , including loops, with nine Furies at the April 1934 RAF display at RAF Hendon.
21) October 30 - The German ace "Leutnant" Heinrich Gontermann is performing aerobatics when the upper wing of his Fokker Dr.I fighter breaks off.
22) On April 1939, the war over, while performing low aerobatics on his faithful "3-51", Morato crashed to his death.
23) On 31 March 1942, during a gunnery training flight, he ignored regulations and performed some aerobatics in his Bf 109 over the Zerbst airfield.
24) Receiving jibes from a rival squadron (No. 25 Squadron RAF), Bader took off to perform aerobatics and show off his skill.
25) After watching a Marine Corps aerial team, led by Capt. Clayton Jerome, perform aerobatics in open-cockpit biplanes, he was determined to become a Marine aviator.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of perform aerobatics
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of perform aerobatics with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with perform aerobatics
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word perform aerobatics in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with perform aerobatics.
20 examples of simple sentences of perform aerobatics. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of perform aerobatics
Compound Sentences with perform aerobatics
Complex Sentences with perform aerobatics
Compound-Complex Sentences with perform aerobatics