aerially in a sentence
1) Surveying the Cuban jungle aerially , their light aircraft is shot down.
2) American B-24 Liberator bombers aerially bombarded the island, adding to the destruction.
3) The DOC uses aerially applied 1080 poison across about 440,000 ha of conservation land each year.
aerially example sentences4) I feel he gives us a little more going forward, and better aerially than monreal.
5) The Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission has been aerially surveying the area and mapping impacted sites .
6) The Israelis lacked the logistical capacity to aerially refuel four to six aircraft so far from Israeli airspace.
7) In the South Pacific, it was sprayed aerially for malaria and dengue fever control with spectacular effects.
8) One study of a nesting pair noted that the male searched aerially for 82% of the search time.
9) Photograms and images of other shapes have appeared in fields as well and many examples have been aerially photographed.
10) This military campaign eventually came to an end in 1920, after Britain aerially bombarded the Dervish capital of Taleh.
11) The "GT" is commonly photographed aerially and this photo is one of the most widely used pictures of the band.
12) I felt Mickey would be fresh enough to pose them problems and ask questions of them aerially , and he did that.
13) The space of my dreams can be visualized aerially as well as from the "camera angle" and can be easily mapped onto paper, even after I have awakened.
14) Farmers in Venezuela thought that Dickcissels were pests that fed on rice and cereal crops, so they aerially sprayed the region with pesticides to kill of the birds.
15) In one incident Pakistan's military aerially bombarded militant hideouts in the Upper Orakzai region, killing 20 insurgents and wounding a further 15 others.
example sentences with aerially16) Qadeer Khan, surveyed the area Akbar's Army jeep, then finished the report as they had aerially surveyed the area in an army helicopter.
17) In the aftermath of the storm, South Africa offered helicopters to Mozambique to deliver food to shelters and to help Mozambican officials assess the situation aerially .
18) After that, it can be laid in the ground and then run through the walls of a building and deployed aerially in a manner similar to copper cables.
19) This conflict saw the first use of aerially delivered fuel-air explosives (FAEs) against populated areas, notably on the village of Tando by the federal forces.
20) But those rules had been formulated before aerially launched bombardment had been conceived, and were hopelessly outdated by the Second World War.
21) In August 2011, 350 acres of pine forest in the Black Hills of South Dakota were sprayed aerially with Soil Pro, a solution of beneficial microbes and structured water.
22) Synthetic organic herbicides can generally be applied aerially using helicopters or airplanes, and can be applied through irrigation systems (chemigation).
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerially
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerially with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerially
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerially in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerially.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerially. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerially
Compound Sentences with aerially
Complex Sentences with aerially
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerially