pend application in a sentence
1) Review pending applications to be submitted for approval.
2) Review and check status of all pending applications in all jurisdictions.
3) Ivarie has five issued U.S. patents and 14 pending U.S. patent applications .
pend application example sentences4) Colorado has hundreds of pending applications for recreational pot retailers , growers and processors.
5) There are two pending application for sand and gravel industrial permits in the area.
6) Cabot's more than two-dozen pending drilling applications were also put on hold.
7) This means you must: • Check the status of your pending application regularly.
8) He has six other pending applications for firearm licences , reported the Afrikaans daily.
9) You should check on the status of your pending application every 3-4 months.
10) Stay of Calder's suspension pending an application to the Court of Appeal.
11) The company holds twenty issued U.S. patents and more than 75 patents and pending applications worldwide .
12) Pending applications will then be considered for acceptance at the next upcoming Board Meeting.
13) An employer with pending applications must notify the DOL of the employer's new address.
14) In 2003 27,200 cases were filed and the number of pending applications rose to approximately 65,000.
15) Due to Turkey's pending EU application , Turkey has been moving to grant these rights.
example sentences with pend application16) PLDT has 1,200 cables installed and an existing 616 subscribers and 122 potential subscribers with pending application .
17) In 2009 57,200 applications were allocated, with the number of pending applications rose to 119,300.
18) The patent owner waives the right to separately enforce the instant patent and the above-listed pending application .
19) Students admitted under Early Decision are expected to enroll at Brown and to withdraw all pending applications .
20) Therefore, over those eleven years there was a 439% increase in the number of pending applications .
21) Schmidt and Torres have both registered copyrights on their characters and have pending trademark applications on the names.
22) He was said to be having a similar pending application for the release of his passport to travel abroad.
23) We reiterate our request to the President to recall all approved mining concessions, and to disapprove pending applications .
24) Record all assignments with the USPTO Assignment Services Division to maintain clear title to pending patent applications and patents.
25) The FDA advised that the various violations identified constituted grounds to withhold the approval of any pending new drug application .
26) Using TARR, applicants, trademark owners and the public may check the status of pending trademark applications and registrations.
27) Pre-filing inquiries will be handled on a best-efforts basis, with staff giving priority to pending formal applications and notices.
28) The pending application is for Mici Handcrafted Italian on Central Park Boulevard , near a Montessori school in Stapleton.
How to use pend application in a sentence29) This is also another reason to maintain pending continuation applications , in which unforeseen ambiguities in issued claims can be remedied.
30) There are no such businesses in town now, and mayor Scott Burgess said there are no pending applications , either.
31) Amend any pending applications that need to be converted to divisional applications and request examination ( if not already requested).
32) CHR, Drs. Gleicher and Barad also are co-inventors on pending patent applications regarding use of FMR1 testing in infertility.
33) The efficiency of the Court was threatened seriously by the large number of pending applications , which were accumulating and increasing steadily.
34) Perrigo had a pending application for the "Improvement in Method and Apparatus for Accumulating and Transforming Ether Electric Energy".
35) Note that the signature requirements for terminal disclaimers filed in a pending application differ depending on the filing date of the application.
36) I think that I am right in saying that regulation 3 provides that the changes will not affect pending applications for review.
37) Enter the national phase in Australia of any pending international patent applications and request examination at the time of national phase entry .
38) When operations resume, those meetings will be re-scheduled and the pending applications will be processed and reviewed as soon as possible.
39) Non-resident applications will be accepted, but only processed for eligibility at times when there are no pending applications from District residents.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of pend application
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of pend application with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with pend application
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word pend application in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with pend application.
20 examples of simple sentences of pend application. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of pend application
Compound Sentences with pend application
Complex Sentences with pend application
Compound-Complex Sentences with pend application