patient advocate in a sentence
1) In addition to providing care they are often patient advocates .
2) Patient safety advocates aren't so sure.
3) Patient advocates are not the same as peer recovery support.
patient advocate example sentences4) Both professional and lay patient advocates should make this point known.
5) Making this information public has been long favored by patient safety advocates .
6) Mary Shomon is a patient advocate and author.
7) Left a message for patient advocate -- still waiting for callback !
8) Leavitt's position is likely to incite significant opposition from patient advocates .
9) While you're at it, call the patient advocate .
10) For high risk patients having a liaison such as a patient advocate maybe beneficial .
11) My angel appeared in the form of a patient advocate of alternative medicine.
12) Our genetic counselors also provide supportive counseling to families and serve as patient advocates .
13) If that does not work, take the form to your patient advocate .
14) Get in touch with the nurse manager, or the hospital's patient advocate .
15) I was the Chicago schoolteacher there and James was the patient care family advocate .
example sentences with patient advocate16) Doctors are too often shown as selfless patient advocates ready to battle whatever the financial cost.
17) Eventually, the drug proponents were proven profoundly wrong in their vitriol for patient advocates .
18) But the F.D.A. turned down the application , angering some patients and patient advocates .
19) Beyond their powerful stories, these patient advocates can provide results-driven and practical quality improvement solutions.
20) Hot Topics: Matthew Perrone AP Health Writer But patient advocates rejected that reasoning.
21) But the Alzheimer's Association and other patient advocates argued that the timeframe was too long.
22) The news should please both investors and patient advocates who have campaigned for the drug's approval.
23) Researchers and patient advocates have been asking the FDA for several years to act on their requests.
24) So there will be all kinds of patient coaches , and patient advocates , and patient partners.
25) The guidance may well please states, which wanted maximum flexibility, but it disappointed some patient advocates .
26) The most exorbitant patient advocate of the abrade is at ur when you should denote the most.
27) Patient advocates have been trying to get the FDA to impose more aggressive restrictions on the steroid shots.
28) Patient advocates say that once these new rules take effect, the volume of consumer complaints will rise.
How to use patient advocate in a sentence29) AATOD agrees with this, and has had many reports that support it from OTPs and patient advocates .
30) At present, I am a patient advocate for the International Cell Medicine Society (ICMS).
31) Sabrina Thomas , a patient advocate at the hospital, promptly begins battling his unfeeling attitude toward his patients.
32) The idea of bringing together all the experts and patient advocates for all the comorbidities was a great idea.
33) Health care administrators, health system planners, patients and patient advocates who are interested in equity in hospital care.
34) The TMJA is pleased that Terrie was quoted four times in the IOM report− listed as a patient advocate .
35) But a spokesman for the insurance industry says patient advocates -- and the movie "Sicko" -- are unfairly critical.
36) For her Hmong parents , she's been translator, prescription drug dispenser, navigator, patient advocate and cultural broker.
37) It's also important to remember that the job of a patient advocate is to advocate for what the patient wants.
38) Patient advocates can have a lot of power, not only on behalf of patients, but on behalf of providers.
39) In a blog entry, Elliott further stressed the importance of including patient advocates in shaping clinical research for Parkinson's disease.
40) She has been warning and educating others about Lupron for 24 years pro bono, volunteer patient advocate , see: www.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of patient advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of patient advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with patient advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word patient advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with patient advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of patient advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of patient advocate
Compound Sentences with patient advocate
Complex Sentences with patient advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with patient advocate