particularly alarming in a sentence
1) Its section five is particularly alarming .
2) This relationship is particularly alarming because it is gradual and often relatively asymptomatic.
3) The gap is looking particularly alarming in the mobile segment and in broadband.
particularly alarming example sentences4) Amongst some urban-dwellers, the frequency and severity of wife-beating are particularly alarming .
5) Particularly alarming , within the ranks of Chavez's corrupt government lie supporters of Hezbollah.
6) The job situation facing young people outside full-time education is particularly alarming , says the TUC.
7) In December, he received particularly alarming letters from Richard Cobden and John Bright.
8) This was particularly alarming to her since she relies on them to perform her job as a nurse anesthetist.
9) Powell 's claim from a discredited defector code-named "Curveball" on Iraq's biological weapons capability was particularly alarming .
10) Oil is always particularly alarming since a very small quantity will quickly cover a large area of water with an unmistakable iridescence.
11) Cervical Cancer can occur at any age and is therefore a particularly alarming cancer for women - and its incidence is increasing among young women.
12) The situation is reaching particularly alarming proportions in the Middle East and North Africa, where 26 percent of young people are unemployed.
13) The prospect may be particularly alarming to men, as Laura Ashley is now working on 'more male-friendly' designs (home furnishings, not dresses).
14) The ice shelf isn't even as stable as we thought, and when it goes, it goes fast, which is particularly alarming as it seems to be going right now .
15) What is particularly alarming is that it can occur at any time , even if you've taken the medication in the past without issue.
example sentences with particularly alarming16) Two particularly alarming sets of figures, trends that he...
17) The descriptions of Pie'oh'pah were particularly alarming :
18) Some particularly alarming incidents of excessive and unreasonable force in recent years include:
19) Given that each year 1.5 million infants undergo a surgery requiring general anesthesia, these findings are particularly alarming ."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of particularly alarming
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of particularly alarming with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with particularly alarming
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word particularly alarming in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with particularly alarming.
20 examples of simple sentences of particularly alarming. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of particularly alarming
Compound Sentences with particularly alarming
Complex Sentences with particularly alarming
Compound-Complex Sentences with particularly alarming