overweight adult in a sentence
1) These children are likely to have health problems and become overweight adults .
2) These children are likely to become overweight adults and have health problems.
3) I am now an overweight adult .
overweight adult example sentences4) Eighty percent of overweight ten- to thirteen-year-olds will become overweight adults .
5) This was a randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled study involving healthy, overweight adults .
6) I believe now, as an overweight adult , that I became a topic to discuss.
7) Diabetes mellitus type 2 is more common among overweight adults , but has been seen in children also.
8) From 1980 to 2008, the share of overweight adults worldwide surged from 23 percent to 34 percent .
9) Luc Van Gaal , MD, studied more than 1,500 overweight adults in a two-year study.
10) The earlier the adiposity rebound occurs, the more at risk the child is for becoming an overweight adult .
11) The study, led by Dr Thomas Meinart Larsen, asked 181 overweight adults to eat two different diets.
12) Changes in resting metabolic nike air max hyperposite rate and substrate oxidation after 16 months of exercise training in overweight adults .
13) More specifically, research shows that dairy foods and milk can be protective against diabetes and insulin resistance in overweight adults .
14) It's more an issue of teaching the kids good dietary habits young so they don't end up overweight unhealthy adults .
15) Meanwhile, overweight adults who practiced yoga lost an average of 5 pounds, while those who didn't, gained about 14 pounds during the same time period.
example sentences with overweight adult16) A 2-year study of 811 overweight adults assigned to one of four diets has found that the proportions of macronutrients did not affect how much weight they lost.
17) The agency said in a news release that Contrave can be used by obese adults and by overweight adults who have at least one other weight-related condition or illness.
18) Half of the overweight adults in their treatment programs continued to attend their usual weekly group sessions during the holidays (the Comparison Group).
19) These weight losses decrease the proportion of overweight adults from 66.9 percent to 62.8 percent and from 33.5 percent to 30.8 percent for the obesity prevalence.
20) The World Health Organization predicts there will be 2.3 billion overweight adults in the world by 2015, and more than 700 million of them will be obese.
21) In the developing world, the number of obese and overweight adults has quadrupled from 250 million in 1980 to 904 million in 2008.
22) Overweight adults and overweight children with chronic diseases and/or on medication.
23) "More than 80 percent of affected children become overweight adults , often with lifelong health problems.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of overweight adult
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of overweight adult with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with overweight adult
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word overweight adult in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with overweight adult.
20 examples of simple sentences of overweight adult. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of overweight adult
Compound Sentences with overweight adult
Complex Sentences with overweight adult
Compound-Complex Sentences with overweight adult