oral antibiotic in a sentence
1) In these cases oral antibiotics should be prescribed.
2) Rarely, further treatments including oral antibiotics may be required.
3) Physicians frequently prescribe oral antibiotics in the treatment of acne.
oral antibiotic example sentences4) Oral antibiotics may required in cases of cellulitis.
5) Most cases merit oral antibiotics such as amoxicillin-clavulanate.
6) Some bacteria require specific oral antibiotics , some need specific IV antibiotics.
7) Administration of oral antibiotic can help as soon as symptoms are detected.
8) Patients with mild-to-moderate cases take oral antibiotics at home.
9) An oral macrolide antibiotic was administered because we suspected an atypical pneumonia.
10) Treatment usually will include oral antibiotics .
11) An oral antibiotic may be prescribed.
12) Oral antibiotics are typically prescribed for multiple areas of infection or extreme cases .
13) Long-term treatment with oral antibiotics may indicate a need for vitamin K supplements.
14) Can I have that and the oral antibiotics this time?
15) As a practical matter, many patients were also given prophylactic oral antibiotics .
example sentences with oral antibiotic16) However if the infection is severe or deadly oral antibiotics may be recommended instead .
17) Treatment Acute tear sac infection is treated with oral antibiotics for about one week.
18) Treatment: a. Early localized preseptal cellulitis - oral antibiotics (ie.
19) Oral antibiotics should not be used to treat uncomplicated acute tympanostomy tube otorrhea.
20) Oral antibiotics are recommended for treating early, mid- and late-stage Lyme disease.
21) Itraconazole is another oral antifungal antibiotic .
22) Minocycline is effective in treating acne that has not responded to other oral antibiotics .
23) An infected cyst may require oral antibiotics or other treatment before or after excision.
24) I tried oral antibiotics , creams, yogurt (temporarily helped) and ointments.
25) Fluconazole is an oral antifungal antibiotic .
26) A Cochrane review found that topical quinolone antibiotics can improve discharge better than oral antibiotics .
27) And involves taking oral antibiotics .
28) Continuation of the infection is possible which can be controlled easily with oral antibiotics .
How to use oral antibiotic in a sentence29) Intravenous, inhaled, and oral antibiotics are used to treat chronic and acute infections.
30) Oral antibiotics , rest, simple analgesics, and fluids usually suffice for complete resolution.
31) Topical or oral antibiotics (Penicillium, or streptomycin ) are usually prescribed.
32) Evidence shows that attempting to control "S. aureus" with oral antibiotics is not efficacious.
33) Also put him on an oral antibiotic and an ointment to put in his eyes.
34) The mainstay of treatment for HE due to a portosystemic shunt includes lactulose and oral antibiotics .
35) You will probably need to get a prescription for topical or oral antibiotics or antifungal lotion.
36) If your dog is diagnosed with kennel cough , your veterinarian will most likely prescribe oral antibiotics .
37) Until recently, a short course of oral antibiotics would wipe out the bacteria causing the problem.
38) Experimentally, monkeys treated with oral antibiotics prior to induction of heat stroke do not become endotoxemic.
39) Avoidance of oral antibiotics can reduce the spread of antibiotic resistance and the risk of opportunistic infections.
40) In many instances, only two oral antibiotics and a very limited group of intravenous antibiotics remain effective.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of oral antibiotic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of oral antibiotic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with oral antibiotic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word oral antibiotic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with oral antibiotic.
20 examples of simple sentences of oral antibiotic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of oral antibiotic
Compound Sentences with oral antibiotic
Complex Sentences with oral antibiotic
Compound-Complex Sentences with oral antibiotic