antibody therapy in a sentence
1) Most of the currently used antibodies therapies fall into this category.
2) The addition of antibody therapy has raised survival rates for high-risk disease significantly.
3) They can potentially be used to develop passive antibody therapy against influenza virus transmission.
antibody therapy example sentences4) The randomization was stopped so all patients enrolling on the trial will receive the antibody therapy .
5) These products include monoclonal antibodies , cell therapy , enzyme replacement therapies, and novel drug delivery biomolecules.
6) Cell surface receptors are common targets for antibody therapies and include the epidermal growth factor receptor and HER2.
7) There is no vaccine protection available against RSV and antibody therapy used to prevent illness remains reserved for high-risk patients.
8) There are three main groups of immunotherapy used to treat cancer: cell-based therapies, antibody therapies and cytokine therapies.
9) Antibody therapies are currently the most successful form of immunotherapy, with many approved treatments for a wide range of cancers.
10) We conclude concomitant cytokine therapy to enhance ADCC with monoclonal antibody therapy was well tolerated and did not exacerbate antibody- related infusional toxicity.
11) In experiments with rats with treatment-resistant glioma tumors, 15% of the animals treated both with radiation and with antibody therapies did not die from those tumors.
12) Monoclonal antibody therapy is a cancer treatment that uses antibodies made in the laboratory, from a single type of immune system cell.
13) Cancer can be treated by surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, hormonal therapy, and targeted therapy (including immunotherapy such as monoclonal antibody therapy ).
14) The drug is a biosimilar monoclonal antibody therapy and an alternative to the locally developed Remicade which is used for inflammatory conditions like arthritis .
15) Monoclonal antibody therapy | is often given alongside chemotherapy.
example sentences with antibody therapy16) "Combining 4HPR and anti-CD20 antibody therapy in the clinic is particularly appealing.
17) transplant rejection, multiple sclerosis, and viral infection (see monoclonal antibody therapy ).
18) Monoclonal antibody therapy (immunotherapy)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antibody therapy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antibody therapy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antibody therapy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antibody therapy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antibody therapy.
20 examples of simple sentences of antibody therapy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antibody therapy
Compound Sentences with antibody therapy
Complex Sentences with antibody therapy
Compound-Complex Sentences with antibody therapy