old adult in a sentence
1) Many chronic pain conditions affect older adults .
2) Falls are a major health concern among older adults .
3) This effect was particularly severe in older adults .
old adult example sentences4) Older adults have widely varying physical health.
5) This cancer occurs mostly in older adults .
6) The highest radiation exposures occurred among women and older adults .
7) Are you screening older adults for falls?
8) Older adults vary tremendously in their functional level.
9) Older adults often develop several conditions that can cause chronic pain.
10) Do you enjoy building lasting relationships with older adults ?
11) This website has health and wellness information for older adults .
12) Older adults may enjoy them for nostalgic purposes.
13) Transportation is a key issue for older adults .
14) Males prefer young adult females over juveniles and older adults .
15) Failing cognitive function prevents millions of older adults from living independently .
example sentences with old adult16) Make sure the older adult is connected with medical services.
17) Such is the case with many older adults .
18) This is particularly true for older adults and young children.
19) Are our country's older adults receiving quality care?
20) People are using medications more than ever, especially older adults .
21) Mostly older adults , around my parents age.
22) Older adults showed relatively poor span performance when PI was maximal.
23) Hydrocephalus is more common among infants and older adults .
24) Older adults have lower survival rates than younger people.
25) Nearly two-thirds of those living with cancer are older adults .
26) However, the only native speakers are older adults .
27) Walking speed represents an indication of independent living for older adults .
28) Remember, any older adult deserves dignity and respect.
How to use old adult in a sentence29) Improving memory in older adults : Training recollection.
30) Depression, a mental illness, is common among older adults .
31) Initially reminiscence was intended for older adults .
32) Ectropion is more common in older adults .
33) Suzanne has counseled older adults in nursing care facilities and hospitals.
34) The possibility of serious illness poses significant financial risks for older adults .
35) These were predominantly among older adults and those who were immunocompromised.
36) Dizziness is common in older adults and has diverse causes.
37) Lumbar spinal stenosis is a common problem in older adults .
38) McIntyre was right to worry about older adults being duped .
39) Initially, 30 young reporters will work with 30 older adults .
40) Usually, older adults are the final speakers of a language.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of old adult
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of old adult with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with old adult
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word old adult in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with old adult.
20 examples of simple sentences of old adult. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of old adult
Compound Sentences with old adult
Complex Sentences with old adult
Compound-Complex Sentences with old adult