numerical aperture in a sentence
1) The primary factors affecting exposure are magnification and the objective numerical aperture .
2) This data can be used to calculate the working numerical aperture .
3) Numerical apertures as high as 1.6 can be achieved.
numerical aperture example sentences4) Microscope objectives are characterized by two parameters, namely, magnification and numerical aperture .
5) The larger numerical aperture allows collection of more light making detailed observation of smaller details possible.
6) The sine of this maximum angle is the numerical aperture (NA) of the fiber.
7) The critical angle determines the acceptance angle of the fiber, often reported as a numerical aperture .
8) DHM is diffraction-limited by the numerical aperture , in the same way as traditional light microscopy.
9) The numerical aperture of the optical pick-up head is 0.65, compared with 0.6 for DVD.
10) This Cone of Acceptance is often called the numerical aperture and is equal to sin N .
11) Suppose that the standard time for a 25x objective of numerical aperture 0.40 is 0.15 seconds.
12) The sine of this maximum acceptance angle is called the numerical aperture , NA, of the fibre.
13) New N.A. is the numerical aperture and New Magnification the magnification of the objective having unknown exposure characteristics.
14) Exposure varies directly as the square of the magnification and inversely as the square of the numerical aperture .
15) A more accurate method to determine the condenser working numerical aperture uses a Bertrand lens and an ocular micrometer.
example sentences with numerical aperture16) Resolution requirements below 20 nm require higher numerical aperture (N.A.) EUV optical systems supported by multilayer optics.
17) Objective lenses with higher magnifications normally have a higher numerical aperture and a shorter depth of field in the resulting image.
18) Narrower intensity distributions (at higher numerical apertures ) can approach each other more closely and still be resolved by the microscope.
19) While objectives can be built with very high numerical apertures , a limit is reached when light can no longer cross the interfaces between different refractive indices.
20) Immersion oils allow the camera to view a higher resolution by increasing the numerical aperture to around 1.42, instead of just 1.0 with air alone.
21) In these equations, ν is the frequency in cycles per millimeter, λ is the wavelength of illumination, and NA is the numerical aperture .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of numerical aperture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of numerical aperture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with numerical aperture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word numerical aperture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with numerical aperture.
20 examples of simple sentences of numerical aperture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of numerical aperture
Compound Sentences with numerical aperture
Complex Sentences with numerical aperture
Compound-Complex Sentences with numerical aperture