face amount in a sentence
1) The face amount of the bond was $1,000.
2) A bond purchased at par value ( face amount ) has no premium or discount.
3) The bond was callable at its face amount beginning 10 years after the issue date.
face amount example sentences4) Retailers are reimbursed by Craft for the face amount of coupons plus 10% for handling.
5) Meier also noted that the federal charges Zhao faces amount to a misdemeanour in state court .
6) Moreover, accounting fees that even the smallest bank has to face amount to a considerable additional cost.
7) When the bonds declined in value, Rail Joint repurchased them for less than their face amount .
8) Coupons issued had a total face amount of $1,000,000 and total payments to retailers in 2011 were $50,000.
9) If a rider is purchased, the policy generally pays double the face amount if the insured dies from an accident.
10) BTW, the silver dollars contain more silver per dollar of face amount than do the dimes, quarters and halves.
11) Notional amount: The nominal or face amount that is used to calculate payments made on swaps and other risk management products.
12) The face amount of the policy is $200,000, and as beneficiary you choose to receive annual installments of $12,000.
13) But eventually all of the insurance companies settled with Sallie, for the full face amount of the policies plus accumulated interest.
14) Industry experts estimate that the total face amount of life insurance held by all banks in the U.S. on their employees now exceeds half a trillion dollars.
15) Diamond engagement rings are meant to be a token of your love but let s face amount you can afford based on a straight cash payment or a payment plan.
example sentences with face amount16) The call provision gives the borrower the right to retire outstanding bonds at a stipulated price, usually at a premium over face amount , but never less than face value.
17) If the ticket does not include such a statement, the taxpayer shall pay the tax based on the face amount of the ticket.
18) The issuer redeemed the bond at the end of 11 years (July 2, 2013) for its face amount of $1,000 plus accrued annual interest of $60.
19) Business Week estimated the market for unwanted life insurance policies at $15 billion in face amount during 2008. 18 More recently, the amount settled has declined.
20) Conning estimates that $11.7 billion of face amount in life insurance was settled in 2008, 17 putting growth in the market from 2007 to 2008 at slightly below zero.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of face amount
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of face amount with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with face amount
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word face amount in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with face amount.
20 examples of simple sentences of face amount. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of face amount
Compound Sentences with face amount
Complex Sentences with face amount
Compound-Complex Sentences with face amount