news agency in a sentence
1) The effort was chronicled by several nationwide news agencies .
2) International news is sourced primarily from international news agencies .
3) The state Xinhua news agency was more blunt.
news agency example sentences4) Israeli news agencies gave various justifications for the arrests.
5) Other international news agencies have begun circulating stories of cannibalism.
6) News agencies reported 7 dead and over 50 wounded.
7) This rejection was reported by news agencies around the world.
8) Local news agencies reported at least 25 people dead.
9) And what brave news agency broke the story?
10) The national news agency and the major publishing houses struck.
11) The story is left to European news agencies .
12) The news agency did not say if shots had been fired.
13) Thomson Reuters is the world's largest international multimedia news agency .
14) United Press International is a great news agency .
15) Many prominent news agencies sent highly decorated reporters to cover the event.
example sentences with news agency16) Papers relied increasingly on locally based stringers and news agencies .
17) PA is a news agency , not a newspaper.
18) This does not mean that Google is running a news agency .
19) News agencies estimated that 35,000 people may have been affected.
20) There are a number of radio news agencies based in Somalia.
21) The news agency did not say when the fighting took place.
22) News agencies are reporting at least eleven people killed and dozens injured.
23) ITAR-TASS news agency attributed the report to an unnamed diplomatic source.
24) A security source told the news agency that an assault is underway .
25) This strange set of circumstances attracted the eye of major news agencies .
26) The Interfax news agency quoted her as saying 43 were hospitalized .
27) Kyodo news agency said about 300,000 people were evacuated nationwide.
28) Iran's IRNA news agency dismissed the explosion reports.
How to use news agency in a sentence29) Russian news agency also reported of Turkish involvement in the incident.
30) Paul Carr also received an honorable mention by the news agency .
31) The news agency knew this when they put up their site .
32) Other news agencies include Beta and Fonet.
33) Local authorities informed the AFP news agency that 70 people were hospitalized.
34) Mubarak repeated his refusal to resign in interviews with several news agencies .
35) It was reproduced by the Italian news agency "ANSA".
36) Blew the news agencies out of the water .
37) The Reuters news agency reported that two of its journalists are missing.
38) I've been reading translated reports coming out of Chinese-language news agencies .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of news agency
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of news agency with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with news agency
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word news agency in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with news agency.
20 examples of simple sentences of news agency. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of news agency
Compound Sentences with news agency
Complex Sentences with news agency
Compound-Complex Sentences with news agency