ageist in a sentence
1) Older women are especially prone to ageist assumptions and comments.
2) Or is that remark in itself ageist ?
3) In attempting to combat ageist stereotyping, we have a problem.
ageist example sentences4) Unfounded prejudice and stereotyping are characteristics of ageist attitudes.
5) It was simply mean and ageist .
6) The United States seems to be less ageist than Australasia.
7) What is ageist about that comment ?
8) Has the doctor diagnosed accurately or have ' ageist ' considerations clouded medical judgement?
9) Ageist attitudes often contribute to despondency.
10) Rather a sweeping unintelligent ageist comment .
11) Use a term such as elderly to describe this group is stereotyping and ageist .
12) These are usually actions taken as a result of one's ageist beliefs and attitudes.
13) A video of an elderly choir singing rap songs to depict retirement and challenge ageist attitudes.
14) We have fallen into an ageist trap and attempted to generalise and to stereotype.
15) The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act has been criticized by some as ageist .
example sentences with ageist16) Thanks for the ageist comment .
17) Or ageist , or elitist.
18) According to some scholars, the story is constructed and characters are presented with ageist undertones.
19) However, in other areas there is good evidence that archaic and illogical ageist practices survive.
20) The way New Zealand sets up its immigration and work visa limitations are ageist and protective.
21) Throughout adulthood we are constantly reinforcing our own ageist attitudes by blaming our own inadequacies on ageing.
22) VEDANTAM: I think there is this ageist conclusion that you can draw, David.
23) That said , I strongly disagree with your ageist assertion that "no senior citizen could cope.
24) Ageist prejudice is a type of emotion which is often linked to the cognitive process of stereotyping.
25) These theories were themselves ageist ; they favoured the young, and portrayed older workers as inefficient burdens.
26) But this is not the only way that ageist attitudes patronize, and indeed endanger older people.
27) Ageist stereotyping is a tool of cognition which involves categorizing into groups and attributing characteristics to these groups.
28) Ageist assumptions underlie policies in the social security field and not surprisingly therefore, these policies reinforce age discrimination.
How to use ageist in a sentence
How to use ageist in a sentence29) Exactly the same is true of ageism and everyone needs to be alert to their often unconscious ageist attitudes.
30) Of course, an accusation of being "old" is no longer an ageist denigration of accumulated mortal life.
31) In response to the thirty year age gap between the two, she said "I'm not an ageist .
32) There are no statutory safeguards against ageist practices, no equivalent of the Race Relations Act or Equal Opportunities legislation.
33) In the misogynist , ageist society we continue to tolerate, being single again at 48 will have its own challenges.
34) I know this is terribly ageist , but why do we always blame this sort of maladjusted behavior on the elderly?
35) We have to challenge and defeat ageist attitudes in Britain today so that older people can feel proud to be old.
36) It is easy to denigrate age-related treatment policies by tarring them all with the brush of the neologism ' ageist '.
37) But once again, Idealism provided the theoretical justification for a (political) critique based upon combined ageist and class prejudices.
38) Our education system also subtly confirms the ageist idea that older people are not educable and are not interested in personal development.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ageist
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ageist with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ageist
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ageist in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ageist.
20 examples of simple sentences of ageist. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ageist
Compound Sentences with ageist
Complex Sentences with ageist
Compound-Complex Sentences with ageist