much airplay in a sentence
1) The single did not get much airplay .
2) It did not receive much airplay .
3) Both tracks failed to garner much airplay and made no impact on the charts.
much airplay example sentences4) The song has received much airplay on UK radio station BBC Radio 1Xtra.
5) He has enjoyed much radio airplay with several albums, opening up a busy touring schedule.
6) It gained much airplay on TV channels such as MTV, giving the group much attention.
7) A music video was shot for "Spiritual Void" but failed to receive much airplay .
8) An artist outside the network will never get that much airplay and what about Aguilera?
9) Talented rappers are still out there, but they don't get that much airplay .
10) Even without much airplay , kd lang managed to strike a chord with country fans around the world.
11) In the early 2000s the MC fronted band Relax got much airplay , as did de Spookrijders.
12) The song then took off, receiving much airplay ; the album was the best-selling of the year.
13) None of these singles charted, or received much airplay , and the Box Tops name was retired.
14) Both sides of the single received much radio airplay , which made them sometimes referred to as double A-side.
15) Both, like the lead single, failed to gain much airplay in the U.S., and charted poorly.
example sentences with much airplay16) Surprisingly, the album and single did not get as much airplay in their home state as one might imagine.
17) The video earned much airplay on MTV and was nominated for Breakthrough Video at the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards.
18) These don't get as much airplay as the Silent Hill series, but they're every bit as scary.
19) However , it is simply because she has had such extraordinary professional success, that her book is getting so much airplay .
20) The single was released in America in advance of the album, on 6 March 1972 (as Apple 1845), but failed to attract much airplay or find any commercial success.
21) The single peaked at No. 38 in the US and received much airplay , but did not replicate the success of "Hush".
22) While his later, less mainstream albums failed to chart or receive much radio airplay , Ice has had a loyal underground following.
23) It received much airplay on dance music radio shows in the UK, and became more and more popular in clubs over the course of the summer.
24) Buena Vista Social Club No one ever expected a tidal wave of mainstream interest in a musical idiom that doesnât get much airplay on Spanish- or English-language radio.
25) " Music videos from this album and the previous albums began to receive much airplay on MTV and VH1.
26) (I have an EX2, superb, and annoyed it doesn't get much airplay on this site!
27) "Still the Same" was only 'B' listed, so didn't pick up very much airplay on Radio One at all.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of much airplay
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of much airplay with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with much airplay
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word much airplay in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with much airplay.
20 examples of simple sentences of much airplay. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of much airplay
Compound Sentences with much airplay
Complex Sentences with much airplay
Compound-Complex Sentences with much airplay