more airtime in a sentence
1) Q. Can I purchase more airtime ?
2) Tariffs are still high but youngsters would go without food for more airtime .
3) In mid-1979 Davidson signed a five-year contract, and began receiving more airtime .
more airtime example sentences
more airtime example sentences4) The Game of the Week highlights get more airtime and the spectacular Paul Rudy narration.
5) The storyline also allegedly centered too much on the McMahons, who were getting more airtime than the wrestlers.
6) Apparently Mr. Redstone had been pushing MTV management to give more airtime to a girl band called the Electric Barbarellas.
7) While music was still played on MTV2, the other programming on the network was given more airtime and promotion.
8) On ECW, Benjamin began once again receiving more airtime and higher profile matches, defeating Tommy Dreamer in his debut.
9) Tracfones have expiration dates; purchasing more airtime typically adds 90 days of service, with a 365-day extension package available.
10) Maybe you're sick of hearing about him, and you've wondered, "Why are we giving him more airtime ?
11) With lines such as, "He got more airtime than a superhero" or "It's about looking good," the commentary is fresh enough to not make you want to turn off the commentary.
12) And it seems that these shows and characters are granted more airtime , critical acclaim, and loud applause from networks, the press, and their audiences.
13) Yet broadcasters, including the BBC, are suddenly giving BNP spokesmen more airtime than can be justified by the party's current low levels of support.
14) While Live Reads can be a great option for some events, generally you are more likely to get more airtime with a pre-recorded 30 second announcement.
15) Starting with season three, the repeat of the second chorus near the end of the theme was cut to allow more airtime , reducing it to 72 seconds.
example sentences with more airtime16) The 2006 "Biker Mice From Mars series" is a continuation of the story, and gives more airtime to another character, General Stoker.
17) RADIO 1's much-touted new playlist formats came into operation last week, guaranteeing more airtime for album tracks and a wider spread of singles.
18) The arguments against Mr. Trudeau 's leadership preparedness, which will get more airtime in this weekend's candidates' debate, certainly have some merit.
19) Even in the eyes of our local BBC TV News , we could sit top of the pemiership by 10 points......but if Bristol City beat Hull 1-0 that'd get more airtime .
20) The resolutions also call for more airtime for programmes dealing with women's issues, and for the introduction of media education in schools.
21) It will be up to the reader to judge whether their attempt has any merit, but it is clearly a debate that deserves far more airtime than it has received up to now.
22) How do we get more airtime on the radio?"
23) ) to fill more airtime than Wagner's entire "Ring" cycle.
24) They're the ones that call radio stations and demand more airtime , scream when the station is not playing the new album, and eventually cause it to happen for you.'
25) Nevertheless, the recession ended. (Source: Bloomberg, History Suggests Operation Twist Should Get more airtime , December 12, 2012) Article updated 12/22/12.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of more airtime
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of more airtime with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with more airtime
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word more airtime in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with more airtime.
20 examples of simple sentences of more airtime. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of more airtime
Compound Sentences with more airtime
Complex Sentences with more airtime
Compound-Complex Sentences with more airtime