modern agriculture in a sentence
1) These factors make modern agriculture more prone to disease epidemics.
2) Farmers can not afford to buy modern agriculture machinery.
3) Adequate food and nutrition require modern agriculture .
modern agriculture example sentences4) They do not have the real modern agriculture tools.
5) One only has to look around at modern agriculture .
6) Modern agriculture has consumed an alarming amount of our native top soils.
7) Raising animals (animal husbandry) is a component of modern agriculture .
8) Modern agriculture is the use of land to convert petroleum into food.
9) The three sisters of modern agriculture in Ontario are corn, soybeans and wheat.
10) A bit part of the problem in modern agriculture is a lack of patience.
11) Modern agriculture often involves the application of nutrients onto fields in order to maximise production.
12) Lawley also promoted the building of railways and encouraged modern agriculture and industrial development.
13) Modern agriculture demands not only scientific and biological knowledge, it also requires managerial competence.
14) Neonicotinoids are near ubiquitous in modern agriculture and earn billions a year for their manufacturers .
15) Smaller and fragmented land makes use of modern agriculture with big tractors and columbines not feasible.
example sentences with modern agriculture16) Wild animals are not alone in suffering from some of the technological advances of modern agriculture .
17) The ethnic agriculture has given place for modern agriculture , with high-yielding varieties replacing the traditional ones.
18) In 2013, CDB further increased its financing support to the development of modern agriculture in China.
19) People are poor and are not aware of modern agriculture ; they use old traditional ways and tools.
20) All of these elements of modern agriculture are used in the context of the traditional intensive cropping patterns.
21) Ewan, I think that what you are highlighting is that modern agriculture is a highly integrated system.
22) Here the river was diverted for the development of modern agriculture and the construction of the A51 motorway.
23) Tull's methods were adopted by many great land owners and helped to provide the basis for modern agriculture .
24) Long term measures to improve food security, include investment in modern agriculture techniques, such as fertilizers and irrigation.
25) Modern agriculture requires investment to survive, but investment has fallen by more than half since the Government took office.
26) Their implication was that ' modern agriculture ' was failing to meet the challenge of a rapidly expanding world population.
27) It involves the whole political economy of modern agriculture - and that includes consumers and politicians as well as producers.
28) Perhaps the key is to generate this process in an economically viable manner that could be included in modern agriculture practices.
How to use modern agriculture in a sentence29) Modern agriculture caused topsoil to erode , eutrophication of aquatic environments and has converted much of the Earth's surface into desert.
30) And yet this is an integral stage of modern agriculture's standard process: plant a whole field, harvest a whole field, leave it bare until the time comes to plant again.
31) By breeding for size and abundance, modern agriculture has produced food that contains dramatically lower nutrients than food of just 20-50 years ago.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of modern agriculture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of modern agriculture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with modern agriculture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word modern agriculture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with modern agriculture.
20 examples of simple sentences of modern agriculture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of modern agriculture
Compound Sentences with modern agriculture
Complex Sentences with modern agriculture
Compound-Complex Sentences with modern agriculture