military airfield in a sentence
1) These systems are operational at both commercial airports and military airfields .
2) Weather forecasting for military airfields ; hurricane hunters.
3) This year, we plan to repair another twelve military airfields .
military airfield example sentences4) It was the first military airfield in Lincolnshire.
5) There are at least 2 military airfields in Iraqi Kurdistan.
6) Civilian aircraft are handled on a part of the military airfield .
7) The other warplane safely landed at a military airfield .
8) A committee was formed to obtain a military airfield for their community.
9) It would create a military airfield in Harlingen.
10) It was formerly a military airfield .
11) This also includes some military airfields such as Cairns Army Airfield.
12) This military airfield is operated by the United States Navy Reserve.
13) In Hawaii the Seventh Air Force used the following military airfields .
14) Military airfield located at facility, which is on south side of city.
15) Russian fighters also bombed a military airfield in Marneuli, near Tbilisi.
example sentences with military airfield16) Captain Harris selected what he felt was an adequate location for a military airfield .
17) Soon military airfields and the defense industry headed to Phoenix to set up shop.
18) There were two other military airfields nearby, at Arsie and Fonzaso.
19) Permanent systems are installed on nearly all U.S. military airfields operating fighter or jet trainer aircraft.
20) These offices were opened in 1974 on the site of the former Balbuena military airfield .
21) Within the BCZ were many Soviet and East German military airfields and other installations.
22) Following the war, some of these military airfields added civil facilities for handling passenger traffic.
23) The military provides airfield specific GPS RAIM NOTAMs for nonprecision approach procedures at military airfields .
24) Preveza is a military airfield designed to handle 30 arrivals from one internal flight a day.
25) After the war, the military airfield on Funafuti was developed into Funafuti International Airport.
26) The then British Government set up RAF Santacruz, a military airfield , in 1942.
27) The island was also the site of a small military airfield , as part of the defense.
28) The rough landing strip was replaced by a military airfield , with construction beginning on 29 July 1942.
How to use military airfield in a sentence
How to use military airfield in a sentence29) Gatow Airport remained a military airfield , used by the RAF until 1994 and closed in 1995.
30) In 1938, the Deutsche Luftwaffe claimed a sizeable area near Reinsehlen to establish a military airfield .
31) Both Zaventem Airport and Melsbroek Air Base, the military airfield , share the same runways.
32) With the Cold War, the islands became off limits for foreigners and two military airfields were built.
33) Marshall Army airfield (MAAF) is a military airfield located on Fort Riley, Kansas.
34) In 1920, an airfield was established at Saint-Inglevert on a different site to the former military airfield .
35) It also restored a historic grass airfield that functioned as a culturally significant military airfield between 1919 and 1936.
36) The same day Marines seized an important military airfield at Bali Dogle, 160 km west of Mogadishu.
37) Situated at its center , on the southern shore of Groom Lake, is a large military airfield .
38) The exercise objective was a military airfield surrounded by barracks, hangars, observation towers, and other facilities.
39) Harrogate Linton-On-Ouse (HRT) is a military airfield located approximately 15 miles to the east in Linton-on-Ouse.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of military airfield
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of military airfield with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with military airfield
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word military airfield in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with military airfield.
20 examples of simple sentences of military airfield. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of military airfield
Compound Sentences with military airfield
Complex Sentences with military airfield
Compound-Complex Sentences with military airfield